PDA

View Full Version : ISO source for weighted blanket

jgenie
02-14-2017, 06:10 PM
I would like to purchase a weighted blanket for DS2. Can anyone recommend a company they've used and were happy with? TIA

Corie
02-14-2017, 08:18 PM
I think I would like a weighted blanket for myself. I love when I go to the dentist and they
put the weighted smock on me before they do X-rays. It feels so comforting. I almost feel
naked they take the smock off me.

MSWR0319
02-14-2017, 09:32 PM
I think I would like a weighted blanket for myself. I love when I go to the dentist and they
put the weighted smock on me before they do X-rays. It feels so comforting. I almost feel
naked they take the smock off me.

DS has one and I love that thing! I have been known to sneak into his bed and sleep for a few more hours with it on the weekends. It is awesome!

OP I just made DS's, so I'm not much help. I'll be following the post though, as he'll need to get a bigger one soon.

georgiegirl
02-14-2017, 11:02 PM
I got one locally, made by a local mom who sews cloth diapers and other stuff. It was cheaper that way since I didn't have to factor in shipping costs (and that can be pretty pricey since the blankets are heavy.). I got to pick my fabrics, which was lots of fun, and support a local WAHM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jse107
02-15-2017, 10:38 AM
Etsy has tons. We got DS one there a few years ago--even got to pick fun fabric!

elizabethkott
02-15-2017, 11:44 AM
Got DS1's from Eli's Blankets. She's wonderful to work with and you can choose not only the fabric for the front but also for the back. He has a Minecraft Creeper one and loves it!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)