PDA

View Full Version : Lego Mini Build Registration is OPEN for March

Mikey0709
02-15-2017, 10:25 AM
10 minutes into it - and there is already a wait list for a few time slots for ours! (King of prussia, PA store) WOW.

I guess i'm not the only mom who CALENDERS it???

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/minibuild-registration

PZMommy
02-15-2017, 10:55 AM
I cant wait for my 5 yr old to be old enough to participate. I took my 7 yr old once, but it caused so much drama because my youngest couldn't go, I haven't gone again.

corrie23
02-15-2017, 02:20 PM
Please educate this ignorant mom. What is a Mini Build, and why will this make my 6 year-old, Lego fan's life better? Also, what is the VIP card they ask about in order to sign up?

PZMommy
02-15-2017, 03:34 PM
Please educate this ignorant mom. What is a Mini Build, and why will this make my 6 year-old, Lego fan's life better? Also, what is the VIP card they ask about in order to sign up?

It is a free set they get to build in the store. It's fun, but not life altering. lol

The VIP card is a card you get when you shop. You earn points for every dollar spent and then get $5 off for every $100 spent.

Mikey0709
02-15-2017, 03:51 PM
Exactly -

For us a trip to the store for a free TINY set. They build it while they are there. First tues/wed of every month, registration is on the 15th month prior. Our store schedules about 12 kids every 20 minutes and registration usually fills up the first day it opens. I think they limit it to 200 or so per store. You check in when you get there - and go over to the 2 build tables at your time slot. It's actually pretty organized now, in the past you waited in line with a TON of kids wrapped around our mall.

We make it a fun night out - since that same night is Chick fil a kids night in the mall - free kids meal with every adult meal purchased. I feel like we get to eat out for 1/2 price.