PDA

View Full Version : What are your ULTA favorites?

WatchingThemGrow
02-16-2017, 01:42 PM
We have one nearby, and I'd like to take advantage of its proximity. I usually wear Clinique superbalanced makeup, plus a tiny bit of eyeshadow, a free blush, and some lipstick, all clinique. Never really branched out…but simplicity is key.

I've got a $$$ Elchim hairdryer, CHI wand, it's a 10 leave in stuff, and some wet brushes, but welcome recommendations beyond that.

Also have a 10.5yo DD who may be with me on some visits to the store, so any tween recommendations would be great as well. I set her up for a jr. cut there, which was $27 with 15% off the first cut..Hopefully that will turn out okay!

boilermakermom
02-16-2017, 03:41 PM
I used to be a Clinique lover, and our make up routine sounds the same. Clinique is all I have ever wore up until about a year ago. But I grew tired of most items. I don't purchase eye shadow, I use whatever free ones I get in the bonus. The only things I still love is the 3 step and the chubby stick cream blush.

Check out Smashbox BB and CC cream for foundation, the highlighter/bronzer is great too. I picked up a nude lip gloss that I love. It isn't sticky, or clumpy and stays on! I think it's called Pink Lady. And Urban Decay has some great eye liners.

gymnbomb
02-16-2017, 04:08 PM
Check out Smashbox BB and CC cream for foundation, the highlighter/bronzer is great too. And Urban Decay has some great eye liners.

I really like the Smashbox BB cream too.

barkley1
02-16-2017, 06:03 PM
try the urban decay or smash box eyeshadow primer - it will change your eyeshadow game completely!! I always need a good concealer - they have a bunch of good ones to try there. My favorite so far for dark circles is by IT Cosmetics.

okinawama
02-16-2017, 08:20 PM
IT cosmetics CC cream is awesome!

bisous
02-16-2017, 09:29 PM
IT cosmetics CC cream is awesome!

I just got hooked on that stuff. But only because Sephora now covers it. Our local Ulta doesn't give out samples so I wasn't sure it would work with my skin (not color, breakout wise!). Sephora let me try a sample and I can verify that it does NOT break me out and my skin is actually BETTER when I use it than when I leave it naked. But YES Ulta carries it and it is awesome.

BananaMama
02-16-2017, 09:33 PM
The Tartelette in Bloom palette by Tarte is my new favorite eyeshadow palette. Just got it at Ulta earlier this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twin Mom
02-19-2017, 06:48 PM
I bought the it cosmetics cc cream based on this thread. Hope I like it! I ran out of my dr jart B.B. Cream from Costco and it's out of stock so I needed something else.

RiverRat
02-21-2017, 12:56 PM
I love the IT cosmetics cc cream as mentioned above. A fun splurge is the moon dust eyeshadow pallet by urban decay if you like sparkle in your makeup

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)