PDA

View Full Version : Sticky notes app to sync on PC and iphone?

niccig
02-22-2017, 03:35 AM
I've been using sticky notes on my work PC as I see all my to-dos (color coordinated of course) as soon as I start my computer (I set it up so sticky notes opens on start-up), but I would like to see these notes on my phone too. I'm often in 2-3 schools a day and several classrooms, so I don't always have my computer with me, so it would help to have the sticky note reminders on my phone without having to keep a written list (I always have my phone with me). I know I could use a to-do app, but the sticky notes seem to work better for me - maybe because it's there on start-up and it's just like having a real sticky note stuck to my computer (what I used to do, but they would fall off etc).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

khm
02-22-2017, 09:43 AM
I've been using sticky notes on my work PC as I see all my to-dos (color coordinated of course) as soon as I start my computer (I set it up so sticky notes opens on start-up), but I would like to see these notes on my phone too. I'm often in 2-3 schools a day and several classrooms, so I don't always have my computer with me, so it would help to have the sticky note reminders on my phone without having to keep a written list (I always have my phone with me). I know I could use a to-do app, but the sticky notes seem to work better for me - maybe because it's there on start-up and it's just like having a real sticky note stuck to my computer (what I used to do, but they would fall off etc).

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Google Keep? It is just a collection of sticky notes.

geochick
02-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Another vote for Google Keep. My husband and I share the costco sticky note and the grocery note. I have notes and pictures and data for all sorts of stuff. It has changed my life.