PDA

View Full Version : Kinder career day help

KrystalS
03-02-2017, 11:41 AM
DS has career day next week, he's in kindergarten. He wants to be a video game developer. How in the world do I dress him for this? He has vetoed all the "typical" career day ideas.

SnuggleBuggles
03-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Sounds great! Jeans and a hoodie will work. :)

schrocat
03-02-2017, 11:46 AM
Jeans, tshirt, poloshirt, Microsoft hoodie, Nintendo hoodie, whatever free tshirt/hoodie the company gives out.

KrystalS
03-02-2017, 11:53 AM
Thanks, I guess I was thinking way too complicated!

SnuggleBuggles
03-02-2017, 11:55 AM
Thanks, I guess I was thinking way too complicated!

Yeah, I know a lot of computer programmers. The wardrobe is real easy. :)

chottumommy
03-02-2017, 12:53 PM
jeans, tshirt something like Attari, Pacman etc would be a real hit (you can fabric paint one yourself) and some cool sneakers. My threadbare Attari tshirt was the highlight of any meeting I attended.

vonfirmath
03-02-2017, 01:07 PM
DS has career day next week, he's in kindergarten. He wants to be a video game developer. How in the world do I dress him for this? He has vetoed all the "typical" career day ideas.

Hey. at least it is a job! My daughter wants to be a dinosaur when she grows up! Or maybe a dragon.
I'd have him dress up as a nerd with a video game controller of some sort (Maybe an old Atari joystick?) Or "buttons" for different video games.

candaceb
03-02-2017, 03:19 PM
I just saw a shelf full of video game t-shirts at Old Navy and they're 30% off right now.

PZMommy
03-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Hey. at least it is a job! My daughter wants to be a dinosaur when she grows up! Or maybe a dragon.
I'd have him dress up as a nerd with a video game controller of some sort (Maybe an old Atari joystick?) Or "buttons" for different video games.

My son wants to be either Iron Man or Justin Timberlake if the Ieon Man thing doesn't work out. lol He loves to perform and is quite the dancer, and his kinder teacher is convinced he is going to be famous one day. lol