PDA

View Full Version : Athleta F&F sale starts March 9

citymama
03-07-2017, 03:21 AM
Athleta Friends and Family sale gives you 25% off your order, runs March 9-13. Need a specific code to place your order - I received one from a friend and am going to buy a few Athleta girl items for DD1. Need ideas for me too! Hope others can track down codes - in the past I've gotten them from Athleta store employees!

georgiegirl
03-07-2017, 09:13 AM
I got one from a new friend. So excited!

94bruin
03-07-2017, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the heads up. Dd1 has discovered their line. I need to track down a code somehow!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Baby Bargains mobile app

baymom
03-07-2017, 01:38 PM
I just got one from a friend, but have not idea what I want! Hadn't thought to look into stuff for DD... I usually buy her ON stuff to wear to soccer practice since she's so rough on it and grows out of it so quickly.

mikala
03-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Ooh, I'll have to watch for a code. I have a cart going...

Citymama, this one is cute on if you like their skorts.
http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=596247002&vid=1&locale=en_US&kwid=1&sem=false&sdkw=batik-midtown-skort-P596247

twowhat?
03-07-2017, 01:54 PM
How do you get a code? Which "friends" have codes and where are they getting them?

baymom
03-07-2017, 02:32 PM
How do you get a code? Which "friends" have codes and where are they getting them?

In my case, it's a friend who is an attorney for Gap. Gap has a big corporate office in SF, so I think a lot of people who live in the Bay Area know someone (or someone who knows someone) that works there. Employees get codes to share. There may be other ways to get a code, but this has been my source.

Globetrotter
03-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Lucky!! I'm jealous of the ones with codes. Sadly, most of my friends are in high tech 😀

georgiegirl
03-07-2017, 03:06 PM

I think the woman who gave it to me works at Athleta part time. Our kids are on swim team together. I was sitting next to her at a swim meet, and she opened her purse to get something and she asked if I liked Athleta and when I said yes, she gave me the card.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twowhat?
03-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Lucky!! I'm jealous of the ones with codes. Sadly, most of my friends are in high tech ��

Right! LOL!!! I have no friends even remotely close to clothing sales!

citymama
03-07-2017, 03:29 PM
I just got one from a friend, but have not idea what I want! Hadn't thought to look into stuff for DD... I usually buy her ON stuff to wear to soccer practice since she's so rough on it and grows out of it so quickly.

I'm going to get her an Athleta Girl swim suit since she really needs something more than a Hanna Andersson suit given how much she swims and that her body is changing. When I was her age I was wearing the same one-piece I wore at 8 and I remember not wanting to go swimming because of it. Figured I would get her a couple of nice swim suits since she is on the swim team as well - got another cheaper one at Justice. And I will get her a pair of nice leggings for sports to supplement her Target/ON wear.

I have a friend who works at the Gap corporate office. A real, actual friend as opposed to the nice Athleta CS folks I have previously begged for a code...;)

mmsmom
03-07-2017, 10:51 PM
If you go to a gym ask the instructors for a code. The ones at my gym always have flyers with codes to give out. Also, instructors get 20-30% off year round so if you know one well they can always buy things on discount for you:)

*newmomma*
03-10-2017, 11:32 AM
I have an extra code if someone would like it! Send me a pm

wallawala
03-10-2017, 11:48 AM
So what are people finding they like?!?

I love the Tara Halter Bikini top. I a 34DD, and this fits gloriously!
http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=964869172

Does anyone have these shorts? The reviews are great, but I'm worried about ride up. I'm a unapologetic pear shape. I never had a "thigh gap" ever. Not even when rail thin in elementary school!

http://athleta.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=212393002

*newmomma*
03-10-2017, 11:58 AM
I have an extra code if someone would like it! Send me a pm

My code is now spoken for, thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
03-10-2017, 12:09 PM

Does anyone have these shorts? The reviews are great, but I'm worried about ride up. I'm a unapologetic pear shape. I never had a "thigh gap" ever. Not even when rail thin in elementary school!

I love their skorts. I wore my Metro one a ton last year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

citymama
03-10-2017, 02:19 PM

I bought 4 things for DD1 and one thing for myself! I bought the Shirrendipity bikini top to go with a pair of swim bottoms I bought last summer on sale but they were OOS in the matching top on my size at that time. This goes perfectly. DD1 got a swim suit, tights and hoodie. She really needed all of those things and I figured with free returns it was worth trying them out.

hillview
03-10-2017, 03:08 PM
I'd love an extra code if anyone has one!

lchang25000
03-10-2017, 03:55 PM
I received a F&F code in my email a couple days ago. The subject was "Cardholder Exclusive: You’re Part of the Family! Get 25% OFF"

wendibird22
03-10-2017, 04:54 PM
I'd take an extra code if anyone has one they aren't going to use.

DualvansMommy
03-10-2017, 05:02 PM
I'd take an extra code if anyone has one they aren't going to use.

I love the code, if anyone else isn't in front of me! Thanks!

twowhat?
03-10-2017, 06:37 PM
I received a F&F code in my email a couple days ago. The subject was "Cardholder Exclusive: You’re Part of the Family! Get 25% OFF"

Was this for the Gap card? I just checked my emails and nothing :( :(

lchang25000
03-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Was this for the Gap card? I just checked my emails and nothing :( :(

I only have a banana republic card.

wallawala
03-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Hillview, wendibird, dualvansmommy and twowhat? I sent you PM's with codes. I think... I can't see them in my outbox. Let me know if you still need them and I can send again.

A trainer at my gym put out a stack of cards, and I filched a few for the BBB!!

I suspect the emails went out based on purchases. I'm a Gap card holder, but bought a lot this last year at Athleta. I did get an email code (that I've used already!) this time, but haven't in the past. I wonder if there's a minimum spend to get an invite from corporate?

jgenie
03-11-2017, 09:59 AM
Hillview, wendibird, dualvansmommy and twowhat? I sent you PM's with codes. I think... I can't see them in my outbox. Let me know if you still need them and I can send again.

I suspect the emails went out based on purchases. I'm a Gap card holder, but bought a lot this last year at Athleta. I did get an email code (that I've used already!) this time, but haven't in the past. I wonder if there's a minimum spend to get an invite from corporate?

If you have any extras I would love to have one!!

wallawala
03-11-2017, 10:07 AM
jgenie you get my last one! PM you now....

twowhat?
03-11-2017, 10:36 AM
You rock!!!! Thank you!!! When do these codes expire? Need to time my order with being away for spring break:)

DualvansMommy
03-11-2017, 10:37 AM

I got your PM! Thanks for the code [emoji106]

jam224
03-11-2017, 10:44 AM

That's so thoughtful of you! If anyone has any extras, I would love one too! I have a Gap card, but didn't get a code either. Looking to make my first Athleta purchase, please and thank you! 😊

jent
03-11-2017, 10:57 AM
That's so thoughtful of you! If anyone has any extras, I would love one too! I have a Gap card, but didn't get a code either. Looking to make my first Athleta purchase, please and thank you! 

If anyone else has a spare code, I'd love one too... I've taking up running (with the dog every day since we adopted him in August :)) and need to add to my gear. And also need to finally update my swimsuit, it's been a while...

wallawala
03-11-2017, 11:34 AM
You rock!!!! Thank you!!! When do these codes expire? Need to time my order with being away for spring break:)

They expire March 13th, so get shopping!

They are ONE TIME use online, but good for 25% off entire purchase. Shoes and Accessories excluded. Athleta Girl is included.
I don't know if you can take the # into the store to use or if they will ask to see your original card/email. But you can try to use them in store for one purchase in addition to the online as well!!

These are rare in my experience, so it was fun to be able to share. Hopefully the store employee who brought them in to my gym gets some sort of credit, but suspect that they only get credit via the increased sales volume at their actual store location, not online use. Maybe someone who works there would know!

twowhat?
03-11-2017, 01:10 PM

They are ONE TIME use online, but good for 25% off entire purchase. Shoes and Accessories excluded. Athleta Girl is included.
I don't know if you can take the # into the store to use or if they will ask to see your original card/email. But you can try to use them in store for one purchase in addition to the online as well!!

These are rare in my experience, so it was fun to be able to share. Hopefully the store employee who brought them in to my gym gets some sort of credit, but suspect that they only get credit via the increased sales volume at their actual store location, not online use. Maybe someone who works there would know!

Thank you, just used it. Had to pay for expedited shipping to get it here before we are out of town but that's ok:) THANK YOU!!! I had been planning to go to an ON or Gap store this weekend and ask the employees if they had any. I will still ask and pass along if I am able to get more :)

94bruin
03-11-2017, 01:31 PM

Thanks for letting us know they expire in two days. I didn't see that it ends so soon. Gotta hop on the computer to finish shopping.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Baby Bargains mobile app

jgenie
03-11-2017, 09:06 PM
jgenie you get my last one! PM you now....

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

etwahl
03-12-2017, 02:16 PM
Does anyone else have one by chance? I would loooooove to get one if they do. If you have one, could you please pm me? I'll use it today for sure!

jgenie
03-12-2017, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know if Athleta free shipping is through USPS or UPS? TIA

firstbaby
03-12-2017, 04:38 PM
jgenie, when I order through online and get free shipping, it's USPS. When I order through a store (still free shipping) it's UPS.

jgenie
03-12-2017, 04:48 PM
jgenie, when I order through online and get free shipping, it's USPS. When I order through a store (still free shipping) it's UPS.

Perfect - thanks!!!

Green_Tea
03-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Anyone have a code they're not using? I'd love one!!

Globetrotter
03-12-2017, 07:12 PM
I'd love a code if anyone has an extra!

fauve01
03-13-2017, 11:09 AM
I would love a code if anyone has one! TIA

citymama
03-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Heads-up - today is the last day to use your code!

wallawala
03-13-2017, 10:39 PM
I tried to post a minute ago, but it's not showing up.

Check your mailboxes for codes. I tried to send PMs to everyone upstream who needs one. I know it's last minute but just went to gym and there were a few last ones I took as the actual store here is already closed. Still good online until midnight PMT!!

Post your code if you don't need it.

I have few more if you ask I'll try to get to you.

Off to put kids to bed!

athompson
03-13-2017, 11:03 PM

Check your mailboxes for codes. I tried to send PMs to everyone upstream who needs one. I know it's last minute but just went to gym and there were a few last ones I took as the actual store here is already closed. Still good online until midnight PMT!!

Off to put kids to bed!

I would love a code please!

Green_Tea
03-13-2017, 11:14 PM
Thanks!!

wallawala
03-13-2017, 11:27 PM
I would love a code please!

Sent you a PM just now!

wallawala
03-13-2017, 11:30 PM
Off to bed, post if you use. These expire at midnight PT!

PWNLB8HWW9VT

BCKQ8FKRJZ31

L1MXN7CDX7GL

These are all one time use online. These are different from those I sent as PMs so if anyone see theirs and no longer needs, can post here or pass along.

♥ms.pacman♥
03-13-2017, 11:43 PM

PWNLB8HWW9VT

BCKQ8FKRJZ31

L1MXN7CDX7GL

These are all one time use online. These are different from those I sent as PMs so if anyone see theirs and no longer needs, can post here or pass along.

oh my goodness, i just was browsing here and happened to see this..I used the last one ("L1"). Thank you!! Sweet deal. And i had $$ in Gap Rewards too! :) Thank you so much!!

santoki
03-14-2017, 02:02 AM

PWNLB8HWW9VT

BCKQ8FKRJZ31

L1MXN7CDX7GL

I am using the second one that starts with BCK. Thank you so, so much!!!!!

jam224
03-14-2017, 04:10 AM

Off to put kids to bed!

You're so kind! I got your PM and loaded up my cart, but unfortunately, I totally forgot about Daylight Savings this weekend and missed the midnight cutoff, OOPS! I guess it wasn't meant to be! Thanks, anyway! I appreciate your sharing!