PDA

View Full Version : Costco tire deal - $130 off 4 Bridgestone

candaceb
03-15-2017, 12:36 PM
I know tires aren't usually what we're shopping for here, but I was just starting to think that this is something I need to worry about when I saw this deal on SD.

Right now Costco has $70 off Bridgestone (their usual deal - alternating between Bridgestone and Michelin). They also have an extra $60 off - basically covering the installation charge - if you use the code BRIDGE17MAR.

It is over $200 less than Firestone's price on the same tires for my car. I am going to see if I can get them to price match because I would prefer to buy there, but if not, I will be happy to buy at Costco at this price.

jgenie
03-15-2017, 01:06 PM
Can you use the code in Store? When does it expire? Thanks for sharing!

schrocat
03-15-2017, 01:30 PM
You can use the code in store. MY husband just ordered his new tires there.

candaceb
03-15-2017, 04:33 PM
update -
it's through 4/17.
People on SD are saying that you have to order the tires online to pick up in store but I suppose you can always get someone who will push the code for you. The regular $70 off comes off in the store - it's the additional $60 that makes this a deal.
I took the written quote from Costco (that I generated online) to Firestone and they are matching the deal. I would rather buy there because I get my oil changes and other maintenance done there so it makes it easier to get tire rotations done.

newnana
03-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Just to keep with the tire theme - if anyone is a Upromise member (for free money on your kiddo's college fund from places you are shopping anyway), The Tire Rack is on there and they do 5% back, generally similar deals to costco, just get them drop shipped to the installer of your choice if they are willing.

*newmomma*
03-17-2017, 03:25 PM
I know tires aren't usually what we're shopping for here, but I was just starting to think that this is something I need to worry about when I saw this deal on SD.

Right now Costco has $70 off Bridgestone (their usual deal - alternating between Bridgestone and Michelin). They also have an extra $60 off - basically covering the installation charge - if you use the code BRIDGE17MAR.

It is over $200 less than Firestone's price on the same tires for my car. I am going to see if I can get them to price match because I would prefer to buy there, but if not, I will be happy to buy at Costco at this price.

Thank you so much for posting this! It was very timely for us, we also had just priced out the exact same tires at our local Firestone and they were nearly $200 more. Such a downer to shop for but sooo much better when you save that much money! Thanks again!