PDA

View Full Version : Amazon & Rogue One movie release

khalloc
03-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Anyone know why Amazon doesnt have Rogue One Blu Ray for pre-order? I've always seen Amazon have movies listed for pre-order months before the release date. Now Rogue One is being released on BluRay on 4/4 and they do not have a page for it to order from? They do have the movie on Amazon Video and it comes out on 3/24, but was hoping to buy it on Blu Ray. Target has it, Walmart, etc...I just wanted to get it delivered for my DS birthday which is the release date.

Thanks!

Tenasparkl
03-22-2017, 12:52 PM
Anyone know why Amazon doesnt have Rogue One Blu Ray for pre-order? I've always seen Amazon have movies listed for pre-order months before the release date. Now Rogue One is being released on BluRay on 4/4 and they do not have a page for it to order from? They do have the movie on Amazon Video and it comes out on 3/24, but was hoping to buy it on Blu Ray. Target has it, Walmart, etc...I just wanted to get it delivered for my DS birthday which is the release date.

Thanks!

The same thing happened with Moana. It's strange.

candaceb
03-22-2017, 04:52 PM

Thanks!

I can't guarantee anything, but I pre-ordered Moana from Target and it arrived on the release day.

jam224
03-22-2017, 05:10 PM
I can't guarantee anything, but I pre-ordered Moana from Target and it arrived on the release day.
Same here. I pre-ordered Moana from Target and it was delivered on release day. DH also pre-ordered Rogue One from Target and it should be here on release day as well (4/4). I noticed that the original release date for Rogue One was 3/28, but then it got switched to 4/4. I also noticed that Amazon was no longer offering pre-orders for it. Very odd. If it helps, you can still pre-order from Target and they still have their $5 gift card promo going on: http://www.target.com/p/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-blu-ray-dvd-digital-3-disc/-/A-52030319. I think Ebates offers 1% cash back as well.

khalloc
03-22-2017, 06:47 PM
Anyone know if Target has free shipping?

SnuggleBuggles
03-22-2017, 06:57 PM

For red card people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jam224
03-22-2017, 07:12 PM

For red card people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, that, and when you spend $25.

khalloc
03-23-2017, 11:03 AM
Thanks. Guess I will wait and see if Amazon ever gets the movie. I dont have a Target Red Card since I dont have a Target in my state.

candaceb
03-23-2017, 11:27 AM
Thanks. Guess I will wait and see if Amazon ever gets the movie. I dont have a Target Red Card since I dont have a Target in my state.

Target shipping is $4 and you get a $5 gift card for the pre-order. Or surely one of your kids can use a t-shirt to get you over the $25 for free shipping?

lizzywednesday
03-23-2017, 11:50 AM
Word from my Disney-obsessed friend is that Amazon and Disney are having a difference of opinion at the moment, which is affecting pre-orders and other sales, but not digital/streaming releases.

We bought Moana from Target instead.

jam224
03-23-2017, 12:28 PM
Word from my Disney-obsessed friend is that Amazon and Disney are having a difference of opinion at the moment, which is affecting pre-orders and other sales, but not digital/streaming releases.

We bought Moana from Target instead.

Huh, that is so interesting! I did notice that Amazon didn't have Moana available for pre-order either. That's inconvenient for consumers.

Wow, no Target! Well, the easiest thing to do would be to just add on a $5 gift card to your $23.99 movie pre-order to get the free shipping. You can resell or donate the $10 Target gift cards. Or just hold onto them till the holiday season when they typically offer free shipping with no minimum.