PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used DogVacay.com?

AnnieW625
03-29-2017, 11:49 AM
A friend recommended it (and compared it to Air B&B for dogs) but I am a little skeptical so I thought I would ask here. (Bonus if you are in the South Bay LA/NW OC/Long Beach, CA areas)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629
03-29-2017, 12:58 PM
My hairdresser does, along with 2 similar services/apps. She has 2 dogs and says she wishes she could stay with them because there's some super nice places out there! She was showing me all the pics on her phone.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

mmsmom
03-29-2017, 01:02 PM
I have not used Dogvacay but I have used Rover.com for several years and have had a great experience.

sdjeppa
03-29-2017, 03:50 PM
I have used Rover several times and had a great experience. We have found someone we like for our two large dogs. She's more of a boarding type place than a home, but it works well for us and our dogs.

I just received an email today that Rover and DogVacay are merging?

AnnieW625
03-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Thanks! Our dog walker will do an overnight stay in our home but she isn't available the weekend (Easter) we needed her so I found another kennel at a vet's office that came highly recommend as well from friends as well so I just decided to go that route, but may try dogvacay or rover in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk