PDA

View Full Version : Need some new April Fools ideas!

mmsmom
03-31-2017, 02:08 PM
My kids love April Fools Day and I have no new ideas. Things I have done in the past: frozen juice, frozen cereal with milk and spoon, switched their underwear in their drawer (have a boy and girl), hid their toothbrush, stuffed toilet paper in shoes, put brown construction paper "E"'s in pan in oven and said I made Brownies.

Any easy trick suggestions?

SnuggleBuggles
03-31-2017, 02:20 PM
I love to draw facial hair on them with eyeliner while they sleep. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jawilli4
03-31-2017, 02:26 PM
I saw a picture where someone put a set of googly eyes on a bunch of stuff in their refrigerator. It would be fast and cute if you have some laying around.

I've never posted a picture before, but these are cute and worth at least a laugh online if you can see them.

Percycat
03-31-2017, 02:39 PM
OOOOH Thanks for the reminder! Does any one have an idea of something I can do to my son and husband who will be leaving for boyscout camp tonight --- so I need to set it up before they leave and have it be something the find some time tomorrow. They will be hiking/backpacking several miles and camping remotely Saturday night.

mmsmom
03-31-2017, 02:55 PM
OOOOH Thanks for the reminder! Does any one have an idea of something I can do to my son and husband who will be leaving for boyscout camp tonight --- so I need to set it up before they leave and have it be something the find some time tomorrow. They will be hiking/backpacking several miles and camping remotely Saturday night.

Could you pour some rice in their backpack? Or maybe their sleeping bag? Rubber snake in the sleeping bag?

mmsmom
03-31-2017, 02:55 PM
I saw a picture where someone put a set of googly eyes on a bunch of stuff in their refrigerator. It would be fast and cute if you have some laying around.

I've never posted a picture before, but these are cute and worth at least a laugh online if you can see them.

Thanks- Maybe I could do the glue thing on their iPads.

baymom
03-31-2017, 03:00 PM
I've glued quarters to the floor in the garage--they're excited to find money, but can't pick them.

newnana
03-31-2017, 03:43 PM
we did the googly eyes one year. best one yet.

jello in place of kool-aid is good

we also did the balloon avalanche once, that was fun:
http://simplykellydesigns.com/blog/2013/03/01/the-balloon-avalanche/

thanks, I totally forgot! I'll keep thinking