PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with AT&T for cell phones? What is your monthly bill?

ang79
04-21-2017, 12:03 PM
The Verizon thread made me think of this. We used to be with AT&T, but were tired of the high rates. Currently with Net10 and its only $95/month for 2 phones with unlimited everything. But, we have old iphones (mine is a 4S, DH has a 4). He wants a new phone as his is too old to run some apps, and I know mine will probably be at the point shortly too. Looked at AT&T to get a subsidized phone but they've changed things so much since we were last with them, I couldn't find what rates would be for a similar plan for us. Other route is to buy a refurb newer iphone from Groupon or elsewhere. He is OK with an android, but I prefer to keep an iphone as the girls like to facetime with grandparents and I'm just used to how the iphone works. We can't use Verizon where we live, the reception is spotty at our house.

khalloc
04-21-2017, 01:28 PM
I have ATT and my bill is around $72/month for 1 iphone 6s. I think I have 2GB data a month and unlimited talk/text.

Mikey0709
04-21-2017, 01:51 PM
6 - iphones on AT&T (4 - iphone 6's, 2 old 4's) all sharing 25g data (with rollover) with unlimited talk/text. The 6's also have hotspots available. Total bill is $246/month.... so I would say $40/phone.

I plan on replacing the 4's soon with 2nd hand from Amazon or craigslist - looking for deals.

squimp
04-21-2017, 02:06 PM
We pay $130 for three phones. This includes $7 per month for insurance on DD's.

mytwosons
04-22-2017, 06:11 PM
It's around $85/month. That is for two lines and $35 payment towards my iphone 6. It was cheaper for us to buy phones outright - well, they will let you pay for them over 3 years with no interest, so that's what I did. The other phone is a 5 that I bought on CL. We share 3gb of data (it slows after but doesn't incur a higher charge) and unlimited text and calls.

Kymberley
04-22-2017, 06:23 PM
$200 for 3 cell phones and a home phone.

ang79
04-23-2017, 04:17 PM
It's around $85/month. That is for two lines and $35 payment towards my iphone 6. It was cheaper for us to buy phones outright - well, they will let you pay for them over 3 years with no interest, so that's what I did. The other phone is a 5 that I bought on CL. We share 3gb of data (it slows after but doesn't incur a higher charge) and unlimited text and calls.

How is yours so low? I'm trying to figure out all their different options. They only have their new plans listed online (the unlimited ones). I did check with their online chat and they do still have the mobile share plans. But even with an 11% company discount that DH gets and sharing 6gb of data it was $112 a month. That does include paying for 2 iphone se's over the 30 month period though. I'm thinking that their GoPhone plans may be a better fit for us and slightly cheaper than our current Net10 plans, if I can find a deal on phones.

mackmama
04-23-2017, 04:36 PM
My iPhone bill is $110/mo for one phone. Seems high compared to all of yours.

DualvansMommy
04-23-2017, 06:25 PM
Ours is 220 every month for two iPhone 6s and 3 iPads with 3G lines available to us. It's unlimited across the board as far data and texting goes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk