PDA

View Full Version : ADR Party Size @ Be Our Guest

Zukini
05-22-2017, 10:08 AM
So I managed in the middle of the night to snag a reservation for Be Our Guest for a last minute visit to the parks next week. Thing is, it is for a party size of 2, and it will be me, DH and DS (not yet 3, so not ticketed). Will this be a problem? We have no issue with DS sitting on our laps for the meal if they can't or won't provide a high chair. I wanted to ask here first before calling WDW Dining to beg them to adjust the reservation if I have to. Thanks!

sunnyside
05-22-2017, 03:51 PM
Which meal? If it's for Breakfast or Lunch, you can try to book an ADR for 1 at that time, since you seat yourself.

Zukini
05-22-2017, 08:25 PM
Good point. It's for lunch.

sunnyside
05-22-2017, 11:31 PM
Oh and you could also try to book it for a few minute earlier if there isn't one for the exact right time. I'm sure something will pop up.

belovedgandp
05-23-2017, 02:41 PM
For lunch, I wouldn't worry at all. It is the quick service. When we were there in February, once through the check-in/order food process you just found a table that was open. There were only two of us at a 4 person table and I know there were lots of others that looked the same. It was busy and I certainly would have sat at a smaller table if I'd seen one, but I did not.