PDA

View Full Version : LAST DAY - Hershey park discount!

Mikey0709
06-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Thought i would post in case this helps anyone....

Hersheypark was offering a deal last month - everyone pays kids price until 5/31. So it's $41.95/person (about 30% off) (use the ticket anytime over the summer).

Deal was extended until today 6/1 due to a system glitch and online sales were not working last night.... so a few hours to go if your interested.

NEXT Best deal i found is through the boy scouts $46.95 for adults, and $36.95 for Jr tickets (age 3-8). These prices go up July 5th. Anyone can purchase with the boy scouts code and link directs you right onto the Hershey website so your purchasing from hershey but the scouts get a small percentage too.
http://padutchbsa.org/discounted-hersheypark-tickets/

Remember with full day tickets, you can actually get into the park the night before 2 hours before it closes for a preview!

Hope this helps someone!

jgenie
06-01-2017, 02:54 PM
Is this to purchase tickets to use at a later date?

Mikey0709
06-01-2017, 03:24 PM
Yes - deal ends tonight, but you can use the tickets ANY day of the summer season.

TwinFoxes
06-01-2017, 04:16 PM
We bought our tix through Girl Scouts, so it's a wash price-wise. But thank you SO MUCH for the tip about being able to get in the night before! That's awesome. We're driving up the day before and will totally try to take advantage of this.

Mikey0709
06-02-2017, 09:11 AM
Yes - and I believe it works the same way with your parking pass also the night before - so save the receipt! I think it's crazy they charge $15 to park when they already got you there :(

Some more tips (we've been there quite often)..... is to purchase the meal deal online in advance, and also the game deal if you like to play games. Food is crazy expensive there so the deal saves at least 30% by pre-purchasing a ticket. AND.... your allowed to carry in 1 bottle of water per person - we always take advantage of that.

TwinFoxes
06-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Yes - and I believe it works the same way with your parking pass also the night before - so save the receipt! I think it's crazy they charge $15 to park when they already got you there :(

Some more tips (we've been there quite often)..... is to purchase the meal deal online in advance, and also the game deal if you like to play games. Food is crazy expensive there so the deal saves at least 30% by pre-purchasing a ticket. AND.... your allowed to carry in 1 bottle of water per person - we always take advantage of that.

These are great, thanks. I was wondering about the meal deals, if they were worth it. I hate paying for parking. WDW is $20/day, so at least HP is cheaper. :)