PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Honda Odyssey owners - head rests question

*newmomma*
06-12-2017, 07:45 PM
We recently moved our twins out of their high back car seats into boosters and put the head rests back on the 3rd row (we've had them out as long as we've had the van). But the 3rd row headrests only seem to have two settings, all the way up or all the way down?! Am I missing something? I need it to click into place somewhere in the middle but it doesn't seem like that is an option. I'm curious to see how others use these in the back row.

o_mom
06-12-2017, 09:30 PM
We recently moved our twins out of their high back car seats into boosters and put the head rests back on the 3rd row (we've had them out as long as we've had the van). But the 3rd row headrests only seem to have two settings, all the way up or all the way down?! Am I missing something? I need it to click into place somewhere in the middle but it doesn't seem like that is an option. I'm curious to see how others use these in the back row.

You are correct. All the way up or all the way down. There isn't really a need to have them halfway. If they are only part way up, they will push the boosters too far forward at the top. That is by design to encourage passengers to raise them all the way.

Snow mom
06-12-2017, 10:00 PM
It's this way on my 2015 as well. The only problem that I have with them all the way up is blocking the view out the rear window worse than the car seats do.