PDA

View Full Version : Question for Athleta wearers

Pilotbaby
06-18-2017, 12:19 PM
Hi everyone,
On recommendations from this board, I am getting ready to place my first order for athleta shorts and skorts. Does anyone know of a way to find some coupons? I didn't have any pop up when I went to the website so just wondering if they have any. TIA

SnuggleBuggles
06-18-2017, 12:48 PM
No coupons. Rarely sales. Mostly just end of season sales. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilotbaby
06-18-2017, 02:03 PM
No coupons. Rarely sales. Mostly just end of season sales. Sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your response. Bummed to hear they don't usually have coupons. I googled it and actually found one that worked on one items so I saved a little bit on this order:) Next time you order, try googling Athleta coupons. I had to try a few different ones before I found one that actually worked but it only took a couple of minutes so it was worth it!

mom2binsd
06-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Once you have figured out your size, eBay, about half the cost a day most are new.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

gymnbomb
06-18-2017, 02:28 PM
Hi everyone,
On recommendations from this board, I am getting ready to place my first order for athleta shorts and skorts. Does anyone know of a way to find some coupons? I didn't have any pop up when I went to the website so just wondering if they have any. TIA

They take Old Navy and Gap gift cards, which you can often buy discounted online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pilotbaby
06-18-2017, 03:14 PM
They take Old Navy and Gap gift cards, which you can often buy discounted online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks! Where do you buy them?

gymnbomb
06-18-2017, 06:54 PM
Awesome, thanks! Where do you buy them?

I use cardpool.com most frequently, but have also used raise.com. I've bought quite a few (mostly for restaurants) and only had one that didn't work -- cardpool refunded it quickly and without question.

twowhat?
06-24-2017, 03:44 PM
I only ever buy from Athleta when they run 20% of all sale, or when I am lucky enough to get a F&F coupon from someone here:) I feel like the 20% off all sale has been less frequent this year though :/