PDA

View Full Version : Found holy grail summer sandals!

PunkyBoo
06-21-2017, 11:25 AM
I have to share! I usually wear flip flops all summer when I'm not at work, but I've started to notice I can't wear flip flops for extended periods off time anymore without getting toe pain. So I have been on the hunt for sandals that I could wear to amusement parks (we have annual passes), wouldn't mind getting wet, very comfortable, but I am super picky about shoes not looking clunky, or too sporty, I like a clean, more dressy look to shoes. Also I found that the mush/ yoga mat ones make my feet hot.

I finally found the holy grail! They are Crocs Isabella Jelly T-strap and I bought them in Bronze. I wore them on my vacation last week and they are awesome- comfortable, sleek, and the bronze color made them go with everything. I wore them to the resort pool, and with a nice summer dress to a fancy dinner. My feet never felt tired or hot. And when I accidentally sprayed sunscreen on them, they just wiped clean. I just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for really cute, very comfortable sandals! And they were only $27 on Amazon!

AnnieW625
06-21-2017, 12:16 PM
I love Crocs flip flops and have loved them for 10+ yrs., and I tried Rainbow and Olukai and still came back to Crocs (and an ancient pair of Reef platforms). I just bought a new pair of the Capri black/pewter ones (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010121D8Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1498061165&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=capri&dpPl=1&dpID=31xui9EVaqL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1) and love them. I also love that they don't look like unisex sandals either (which is part of the reason I don't do many of the sporty/utilitarian brands)

I like the ones you posted too but I have a feeling they won't be wide enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukeypur
06-21-2017, 03:08 PM
I have never owned a pair of crocs, but I might check these out at the outlet.

Anabelle
06-21-2017, 03:28 PM
I have to share! I usually wear flip flops all summer when I'm not at work, but I've started to notice I can't wear flip flops for extended periods off time anymore without getting toe pain. So I have been on the hunt for sandals that I could wear to amusement parks (we have annual passes), wouldn't mind getting wet, very comfortable, but I am super picky about shoes not looking clunky, or too sporty, I like a clean, more dressy look to shoes. Also I found that the mush/ yoga mat ones make my feet hot.

I finally found the holy grail! They are Crocs Isabella Jelly T-strap and I bought them in Bronze. I wore them on my vacation last week and they are awesome- comfortable, sleek, and the bronze color made them go with everything. I wore them to the resort pool, and with a nice summer dress to a fancy dinner. My feet never felt tired or hot. And when I accidentally sprayed sunscreen on them, they just wiped clean. I just wanted to share in case anyone is looking for really cute, very comfortable sandals! And they were only $27 on Amazon!

Sweet deal!

carolinacool
06-21-2017, 04:23 PM
I'm tempted! I have a couple of pairs of t-strap sandals that I've worn the past couple of years, but this year they are really making my feet hurt. I have a wider foot, but I'll try the the 11. If they don't work out, I can send them back for free.

PunkyBoo
06-21-2017, 04:28 PM
I have never owned a pair of crocs, but I might check these out at the outlet.
I hadn't either, they always looked clunky on my feet. But I'm so impressed with these and wore them everywhere and my feet were so happy[emoji4]

zukeypur
06-21-2017, 06:37 PM
I don't really need a pair of casual sandals, but these might work for a night out in Vegas!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010WEYY32/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Twin Mom
06-21-2017, 06:42 PM
One of my coworkers has the same ones you do. They are a similar style to the Crocs Sexi sandal (I know terrible name) I have but it's not a t-strap. http://www.qvc.com/Crocs-Sandals---Really-Sexi-Flip.product.A336199.html I bought mine at a consignment store for $4. I agree they are super comfortable and waterproof so I frequently wear them when I know it's going to rain but still need to look cute! I am considering getting a pair of these too.