PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have StitchFix codes they aren't using?!

wifecat
07-11-2017, 04:03 PM
The Tmobile Tuesdays thing had Stitchfix codes today and if you aren't going to use yours, I'd love to put it to work! :)

lil_acorn
07-11-2017, 04:21 PM
The Tmobile Tuesdays thing had Stitchfix codes today and if you aren't going to use yours, I'd love to put it to work! :)

Can I tag on and ask for a 2nd code after wifecat gets hers? Please PM me if you have one!

army_mom
07-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Do they often have codes? Or are there other places to get them? I get my monthly fix but had no idea I should be looking for codes to use with it! That would be amazing.

wifecat
07-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Do they often have codes? Or are there other places to get them? I get my monthly fix but had no idea I should be looking for codes to use with it! That would be amazing.

Tmobile does this "thanking" thing every Tuesday and they give subscribers free stuff - sometimes a code for a free movie, sometimes credit somewhere, sometimes a discount - this week it was StitchFix credit!

winter75
07-11-2017, 11:00 PM
I sent you a code, wifecat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wifecat
07-12-2017, 12:06 AM
I sent you a code, wifecat.

Thank you!!!

AnnieW625
07-12-2017, 12:05 PM

I get one quarterly as well and would love a code for my next fix.