PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Pandora Jewelry?

anonomom
07-13-2017, 09:54 AM
I"m looking for a new wedding band (my old one is a plain, $20 band of gold). I don't want to spend a lot of money (preferably less than $300), and it looks like Pandora has a number of rings that could work for me. They're definitely pretty, but really only their sterling silver rings are within my budget and I'm not sure about silver jewelry.

Does anyone have experience with Pandora's silver rings? Do they hold up? Do they require frequent cleaning to keep tarnish away? Last year, I bought a ring from a different brand (unfortunately, I can't remember the name), and it fell apart within weeks. I'd like something that lasts, at least for a few years.

lizzywednesday
07-14-2017, 08:42 AM
I only have a silver charm bracelet from Pandora, so I'm probably no help, but I've had my bracelet for 10 years (was a gift from MIL when DH and I got married) and it's still in great shape. If the rings are anything like the charms, they are very well-made and a good weight; I haven't played with them because DD and I kind of avoid stores at the mall that are too "grown up."

I haven't really paid attention to tarnish, mostly because a little tarnish actually makes the charms' designs stand out.

jenstring95
07-16-2017, 11:13 PM
No experience with Pandora, but I just wanted to recommend James Avery as another option for beautiful silver rings.