PDA

View Full Version : Amazon expert service experiences?

Reader
07-18-2017, 10:28 PM
We have an awful time getting people to come do handyman-type work around here. I'm considering trying out the "expert set up " option for a project we need done after order the product from Amazon. Has anyone tried this service?

jgenie
07-19-2017, 12:22 AM
A friend of mine ordered a basketball hoop and had it set up by Amazon. She was happy with the experience and said she would do it again.

Mikey0709
07-19-2017, 08:29 AM
Not yet - but i was JUST reading all the reviews about their services for cell phone screen replacements. Seriously cheaper than taking the phone to a "we fix it" place, AND they come to you? With amazon backing it up, i would probably try it.

Dream
07-20-2017, 10:37 AM
Before we rented out the house "to be" tenants ordered a fan from amazon and used their service to come and install it and it was done well. The installer that came seem pretty knowledgeable about what to do. After seeing this first hand I would use their service.

Twoboos
07-20-2017, 12:16 PM
We took a chance and did this last month to have a gazebo built. We were very pleased - the guy worked for nearly 12 hours in the blazing heat, but he got it done in one day. It would have taken DH (and me) multiple weekends (which we don't have) to get this done so it was well worth it. We actually tipped the guy because we felt he deserved it! I'm not sure if you're supposed to but he earned it.

Reader
07-20-2017, 04:55 PM
Great to hear everyone's positive stories...I'll post back if it works out.