PDA

View Full Version : Beach/summer themed birthday gifts for girls?

corrie23
07-19-2017, 02:35 PM
We have several swim parties coming up that I need to buy gifts for. All girls. Two are turning 7 and one is turning 10. I'm planning to buy them each a bright, fun beach towel, but am a bit stumped on what to put with it. Not sure if colored chalk, bubbles, etc. are too youthful especially for the 10 year old. I could do cute sunglasses, but it's feeling incomplete to me. Any suggestions?

georgiegirl
07-19-2017, 02:40 PM
My 11 year old DD still likes sidewalk chalk, but bubbles would be too babyish. My kids would both like beach towels. Sunglasses and flip flops?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Charlie
07-19-2017, 03:05 PM
Swim goggles, dive toys or blow- up loungers.

candaceb
07-19-2017, 04:12 PM
My Costco had the 3 packs of 2 goggles and 1 mask marked down to $10 and there were only girl colors left.

squimp
07-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Squirt guns, water balloons (I keep wanting to try those fancy ones that load up a whole bunch at once), diving toys.

KrystalS
07-19-2017, 05:15 PM
My DD is a bit older but her and friends love the goofy floats. There are some food related and different animals. You might be able to find them on clearance by now. I've seen them at Target and Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carolinacool
07-19-2017, 06:51 PM
My DD is a bit older but her and friends love the goofy floats. There are some food related and different animals. You might be able to find them on clearance by now. I've seen them at Target and Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, a handful of those Big Mouth floaties were on clearance at 90% off at Target this past weekend. Some of those were the sunglasses, the red,white and blue popsicle, hot dog, lemon wedge and pretzel. If you dig, you might be able to find some of them mixed in with the ones that are still full price.

ray7694
07-19-2017, 07:08 PM
Water balloons