PDA

View Full Version : For fun- Who's the biggest Disney cartoon villain?

SnuggleBuggles
07-25-2017, 04:48 PM
Watching Descendants 2 with ds and made me wonder who the biggest villain is?
So many to choose from! Mother Gothel from Tangled is my current thought.
Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorsmom
07-25-2017, 06:33 PM
Ursula is the first one to pop into my head. Although Cruella de Ville is pretty awful too. Who doesn't love puppies?

Tenasparkl
07-25-2017, 06:41 PM
Maybe Descendants is clouding my judgement, but Maleficent is up there for sure. Scar, Captain Hook, Evil Queen too

123LuckyMom
07-25-2017, 06:42 PM
I vote for Scar. He actually murdered someone and made a child blame himself for his own father's death. Then he created a goose-stepping hyena army that enslaved the lions and plundered the savannah. That's pretty evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

robinsmommy
07-25-2017, 06:50 PM
For sheer physical size, Ursula takes the cake. For creepy evilness, either Scar or Mother Gothel (esp the latter for me as a mom. Ick.)

SnuggleBuggles
07-25-2017, 08:48 PM
I vote for Scar. He actually murdered someone and made a child blame himself for his own father's death. Then he created a goose-stepping hyena army that enslaved the lions and plundered the savannah. That's pretty evil.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

How could I forget Scar! Pure evil!

bisous
07-25-2017, 08:53 PM
My favorite is Mother Gothel. I don't know if she's the most evil but the way that she has a type of loving relationship with Rapunzel (in a beyond twisted way) makes her the most interesting villain of them all in my opinion.

lalasmama
07-25-2017, 11:51 PM
HELLO! It's Prince Hans of the Southern Isles... He pushes Anna into the ocean, only to "rescue" her, then lied to her about being in love, including fooling every.freaking.person.in.the.audience into thinking her was great (!!), then a sham engagement, and letting her freeze to death! There's a meme on FB about this right now.

DD (13) says, "Maleficent because everyone is afraid of her even though they are villains and children of villains." (She's in a big Descendants phase right now.)

DH says, "Scar, because everyone else only threatened to kill people, but Scar did it!"

rlu
07-26-2017, 11:37 AM
Coolest is Maleficent. She turns into a dragon! Not what you are asking though. Biggest as in most wicked would be Cruela in my view.

eta: forgot about Scar. He is evil.

mackmama
07-26-2017, 06:01 PM
Cruella comes to mind.

Cam&Clay
07-28-2017, 11:01 PM
Cruella wanted a make a coat of puppies. She wins. Always.