PDA

View Full Version : What computer/tablet is best for middle school?

chemnerd
07-30-2017, 11:30 AM
My DD1 (12) is headed to middle school in a couple weeks and her school is BYOD (bring your own device). The device must have a 7" screen or larger and must be Windows, Apple, or Android (so no Kindle Fire - the school uses Google apps for just about everything). We just bought a Chromebook for DS so we aren't looking to spend much more than $200. Lastly, DD1 will be walking/riding her bike to school so I am hoping for somewhat sturdy. Any advice/recommendations?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JBaxter
07-30-2017, 11:34 AM
My DD1 (12) is headed to middle school in a couple weeks and her school is BYOD (bring your own device). The device must have a 7" screen or larger and must be Windows, Apple, or Android (so no Kindle Fire - the school uses Google apps for just about everything). We just bought a Chromebook for DS so we aren't looking to spend much more than $200. Lastly, DD1 will be walking/riding her bike to school so I am hoping for somewhat sturdy. Any advice/recommendations?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

IF a chrome book works then get a better backpack with a laptop sleeve and the protection plan! Costco's is $69 for 3 yrs and works nicely.