PDA

View Full Version : Where to find sunglass deals?

Mikey0709
08-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Looking for my husband - his old Raybans were just stolen out of his vehicle. UGH.

Any ideas of where to get a deal? They were more of a sport sunglass - polarized. Same model is about $140 to replace - MAYBE looking for a deal on these, or has anyone tried a different lower cost brand and loved them?

He uses them constantly, so willing to get a better pair of sunglasses - maybe up to $100?

Recommendations on where to look online and B&M?

atx
08-22-2017, 10:16 AM
Looking for my husband - his old Raybans were just stolen out of his vehicle. UGH.

Any ideas of where to get a deal? They were more of a sport sunglass - polarized. Same model is about $140 to replace - MAYBE looking for a deal on these, or has anyone tried a different lower cost brand and loved them?

He uses them constantly, so willing to get a better pair of sunglasses - maybe up to $100?

Recommendations on where to look online and B&M?Costco has nice wayfarer styles that are polarized and are like $26. They also have a nice woman's style also polarized and cheap

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ms B
08-22-2017, 10:29 AM
Nordstrom Rack often has good deals on different Ray-Ban styles; I have bought pairs there that ranged from $38 to $75. Online, I have gotten good deals on eBay; Overstock also may have some deals from time to time.

Mikey0709
08-22-2017, 11:05 AM
PERFECT - both Nordstrom Rack and Costco are close to me for a lunchbreak trip! I'll check them both out!