PDA

View Full Version : Nordstrom return question

PunkyBoo
08-28-2017, 01:35 PM
A couple of weeks ago (right at the end of the anniversary sale), I bought a couple of bras at Nordstrom (but they weren't sale prices). I'm a crazy difficult size and different cuts of the size often won't work for me. One of the bras was fine in the dressing room, then when I wore it, it wasn't working well for me (one of the cups kept shifting so I was spilling out the top of the cup, causing an unattractive blob above the bra that could be seen through my shirt). I hand washed it, hung to dry, and did try again to wear it but the same thing happened. Will Nordstrom take back a worn and washed bra? Is it "right" ethically to return it when I've worn it? This wasn't cheap either- I hate the thought that I spent $75 for something I can't really use.

mmsmom
08-28-2017, 01:48 PM
Yes, they will take it back and yes, it is ethical to return it.

AnnieW625
08-28-2017, 01:52 PM
Yes I would take it back. I did this last year with a bra I thought I lived in the dressing room and it was just okay after I wore it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ett
08-28-2017, 02:17 PM
Yup, it's fine to take it back.

calebsmama03
08-28-2017, 04:50 PM
Yes. This is exactly what their generous return policy is designed for! Supposedly they have a warehouse in AZ (?) where all those types of returns go and things are sold as is for cheap so they are not completely eating the cost, if that makes you feel better? I had a similar situation- bought the bra and it actually fits fine but after wearing a while I realized the elastic is scratchy and gives me a rash whenever I wear it. I totally should have returned it as I now have a bra I spent $50 on (ON SALE!) that I wear maybe once a year, but it's been a few years now so definitely too late to feel OK about taking it back! In your case, ABSOLUTELY return it. :)

PunkyBoo
08-28-2017, 05:38 PM
OP here. Thank you! I guess I'll take it back this weekend then- I feel better about it hearing that it's accepted.