PDA

View Full Version : Target car seat trade-in question

TwoBees
09-19-2017, 08:30 AM
Mods - posting here for traffic

Can the Target car seat trade-in coupon be used on online-only sale items? I know the BRU trade-in coupon has restrictions and can only be used in store, same day, on in-stock items (up to manager's discretion, of course). The seat I am looking to get is online only and currently on sale. Thanks!

legaleagle
09-19-2017, 08:54 AM
I haven't done it personally but I'm in a bunch of gear/car seat groups on FB and I've read on them that you can definitely use on online seats, not sure how it works if the seat is on sale.

TwoBees
09-19-2017, 09:01 AM
I haven't done it personally but I'm in a bunch of gear/car seat groups on FB and I've read on them that you can definitely use on online seats, not sure how it works if the seat is on sale.

Thank you!

ang79
09-19-2017, 11:52 AM
When they did it in the spring I used one coupon to order a carseat/stroller combo set online and another coupon I sent to my cousin to buy a seat in-store. Not sure about using it on sale items (I don't remember restrictions listed on the coupon), but I was able to stack my redcard discount and another coupon code when I did the online order.

TwoBees
09-19-2017, 11:59 AM
When they did it in the spring I used one coupon to order a carseat/stroller combo set online and another coupon I sent to my cousin to buy a seat in-store. Not sure about using it on sale items (I don't remember restrictions listed on the coupon), but I was able to stack my redcard discount and another coupon code when I did the online order.

Do you recall if there was an expiration date on the coupon? I just double checked and the seat I want is OOS.

ang79
09-19-2017, 12:05 PM
Do you recall if there was an expiration date on the coupon? I just double checked and the seat I want is OOS.

I think it was good for about a month? There was definately a few weeks to use it. If you take the seat you are trading in to a store, they can show you the coupon at the Guest Service desk, that's what I did. Its a paper coupon but also has a code to use online.