PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal on Wonder Woman DVD?

liz
09-19-2017, 05:01 PM
I was planning on buying the new Wonder Woman blu ray/digital dvd today. I'm kind of surprised that I can't find it for less than $25 (I looked at Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Amazon). I'm not really looking for any extras, but the Walmart exclusive has a WW tiara that I can wear. I'm kind of strangely interested in that one :ROTFLMAO:. Anyway, I remember most movies being around $20 when first released, or am I imagining things?

rlu
09-19-2017, 07:21 PM
I was planning on buying the new Wonder Woman blu ray/digital dvd today. I'm kind of surprised that I can't find it for less than $25 (I looked at Best Buy, Target, Walmart, Amazon). I'm not really looking for any extras, but the Walmart exclusive has a WW tiara that I can wear. I'm kind of strangely interested in that one :ROTFLMAO:. Anyway, I remember most movies being around $20 when first released, or am I imagining things?

I put this on my birthday list and DH won't really sniff out a deal, but the tiara is appealing, so I'll have to let him know otherwise he'll just order off Amazon. If Bones can be Wonder Woman than I can too.
https://www.google.com/search?q=bones+as+wonder+woman&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiosqaxsbLWAhVpr1QKHfBtC2UQsAQIJw&biw=1680&bih=882

jenstring95
09-19-2017, 10:36 PM
I agree! The few days after a movie is released have always been the cheapest time to buy (aside from maybe holiday time). I bought it today at Target because I have several Cartwheel perks ($10 off a DVD is one option) to use before they expire, but I couldn't help but think that it should have been on sale for $20 this week rather than selling for its regular price of $25.