PDA

View Full Version : HS Spirit Week - Pajama Day

gamma
10-15-2017, 08:58 PM
One day of spirit week is pajama day. DGS, who is a freshman is talking about participating. If I remember correctly, my DSs wouldn't think of wearing pjs to school in HS, only the girls participated. I did buy new gray & black plaid flannel sleep pants from Old Navy and a grey and black thermal shirt in case he wants to wear them. I don't want him to be embarrassed. What are your thoughts?

SnuggleBuggles
10-15-2017, 09:07 PM
That set sounds perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essnce629
10-16-2017, 03:00 AM
Sounds fine to me.

I guess it depends on the school's culture and environment. My 14 year old DS1 hasn't participated in pajama day since elementary school and wouldn't now, but the private Catholic high school down the street just had their spirit week and posted tons of photos on their FB page. All the boys were in pajamas, including some even in those crazy animal onesies!!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

KpbS
10-16-2017, 09:49 PM
Sounds fine to me.

I guess it depends on the school's culture and environment. My 14 year old DS1 hasn't participated in pajama day since elementary school and wouldn't now, but the private Catholic high school down the street just had their spirit week and posted tons of photos on their FB page. All the boys were in pajamas, including some even in those crazy animal onesies!!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

:yeahthat: Our old school just had their spirit week last week and the fb pictures of the kids from the high school were hilarious! Lots of animal onesies and pjs worn by big boys! And girls too of course ;)

gamma
10-16-2017, 09:59 PM
He wore the pjs and said there were a lot of other boys in pjs also. He said, “you shouldn’t worry about me so much Grandma!” Lol