PDA

View Full Version : ISO feedback on what holiday cards to order from groupon

MomtoNico
11-09-2017, 12:55 PM
Groupon has a 25% off code I would like to order some Christmas cards. I usually order from Staples- but I see there are other companies I could choose - printerpix, picaboo, collage. zazzle and paper culture? Does anyone have any feedback. Thanks

marymoo86
11-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Ordered from zazzle - was okay not a lot of difference from Staples

Wouldn't let me use the code on Staples - fyi

AnnieW625
11-09-2017, 03:01 PM
I have done Picaboo (for non holiday cards....baby shower invites in 2008 iirc), Zazzle, and Simply To Impress. Zazzle cards turned out great, but the cards ended up not being that big of a deal, but at least their website was easier to use than it had been in the past. Simply to Impress was okay, but I thought the overall quality could’ve been better.

I completely forgot about Staples and already ordered my cards from Shutterfly (loved a design on photo paper this year so that was a plus), and found a great deal in their ornament cards (one deal was 50% off and another was 10 free ornament cards) so I am using those for gift tags for the family we see locally and will send to other close family members we won’t see at Christmas. I already have them so they will be ready to go out in early December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnosky1
11-10-2017, 08:28 AM
I just ordered with a code from living social (same as Groupon now). Paper affections. 100 cards were $40 (I had to pay 8.xx) shipping). They are gorgeous! I've bought before from shutterfly (often), tiny prints (had a credit left), Costco, mpix,

specialp
11-10-2017, 08:36 AM
I used picaboo one year and was pleased. I have never used staples and can't compare. I'm not loyal to a company, but picky about style. I like one picture on the front and no more than 3 on the back. I just look at several sites for a design on card stock I like that will work with the picture I want to use.

wencit
11-10-2017, 12:04 PM
I've ordered my cards from Zazzle for the past several years and have been pleased. I tried Staples last year but the envelopes really bugged me.

MomtoNico
11-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone.