PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss it???? Costco $80 off IPad?

AnnieW625
11-20-2017, 04:44 PM
I could’ve swore I saw something in the Costco ad that they were having some promo, but I can’t find any reference to it online. I want to use my rebates for this so I want to get it at Costco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sariana
11-20-2017, 04:59 PM
Sorry, Annie, it expired on Nov 16. :(

It's in the Holiday Savings booklet, which is sectioned by date.

AnnieW625
11-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Sorry, Annie, it expired on Nov 16. [emoji20]

It's in the Holiday Savings booklet, which is sectioned by date.

Thanks! I was thinking it was last week, but of course didn’t think about checking it last week[emoji30]. I will be watching prices elsewhere I guess, but I have $82 in executive rebates that can only be used at Costco in store so I will probably still buy it there and use my $279 Citi rebate as well (even though I know I can cash it out).

calebsmama03
11-20-2017, 08:20 PM
You might check in store just to be sure it's over? There were a few sales in the holiday book that were suppposed to expire last week but are still on sale today when I just went, as well as a few that weren't supposed to start till the 24th that were already going on today. For an iPad deal I'd guess they were strict on the dates :( but can't hurt to look.

Globetrotter
11-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Waaahhhh.. I need to buy an iPad for somebody and I didn’t realize these deals were dated.

AnnieW625
11-21-2017, 12:16 PM
My store still had the 128 gig, but it was full price at $399 vs. the 32gig for $299 so it cost me about $139 out of pocket (I had $295 in Costco rebates), but figured it was worth it. I will watch the ads this weekend to see if I can find it cheaper than that this weekend, but $399 was cheaper by $20-$40 than Best Buy and Walmart.

pharmjenn
11-21-2017, 12:36 PM
My store still had the 128 gig, but it was full price at $399 vs. the 32gig for $299 so it cost me about $139 out of pocket (I had $295 in Costco rebates), but figured it was worth it. I will watch the ads this weekend to see if I can find it cheaper than that this weekend, but $399 was cheaper by $20-$40 than Best Buy and Walmart.

I always cash out my rebates and use the cash elsewhere, using my Costco card for purchases to earn more points. In a couple months I will have about $2000 from going solar and they are not going to like having to dig out that cash.
Anyway, an option if you are finding lower prices elsewhere, to cash out rebates and either use them for things that only pay 1% reward, or to pay off the credit card you use for the ipad purchase

AnnieW625
11-21-2017, 04:01 PM
I already bought it so I will most likely get a cash refund if I were to find it at a better price. You can’t cash out the executive reward, but if I am returning it then I would get the money back from that too.

longamkl
11-21-2017, 08:18 PM
I already bought it so I will most likely get a cash refund if I were to find it at a better price. You can’t cash out the executive reward, but if I am returning it then I would get the money back from that too.

I cash out the executive reward every year (at the customer service desk). I just take the cash and deposit it to my checking account.

pharmjenn
11-21-2017, 08:31 PM
I cash out the executive reward every year (at the customer service desk). I just take the cash and deposit it to my checking account.
I cash out most all my rewards also.

AnnieW625
11-21-2017, 10:29 PM
Oh thanks for letting me know you could cash out executive rewards as I have never tried as it says must be used in store. Mine is usually between $75 and $100 so I am okay respending that on food or holiday gifts.