PDA

View Full Version : What's the best deal on a Breville countertop oven?

elektra
11-20-2017, 06:57 PM
This is the one I want:
https://www.brevilleusa.com/products/the-smart-oven-air?variant=33978168017

Bed Bath and Beyond?

WatchingThemGrow
11-20-2017, 07:38 PM
JUST missed a mfr sale. I really enjoy the basic model I got a week or two ago at BBB with a coupon, on sale at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwinFoxes
11-20-2017, 07:44 PM
I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond using one of the dozens of 20% off coupons they send each week. It says on the coupon that Breville is excluded, but everyone on this BBB said they'll do it, and they did, I didn't even have to ask.

For my MIL's, I bought it at chefs.com when they had a 20% Black Friday off sale (I needed it shipped). So, keep an eye out for that on Black Friday.

MMMommy
11-20-2017, 08:21 PM
Like PP mentioned, Bed Bath and Beyond. They carry the air model (I've seen it in store there, but if yours doesn't have it, their website carries it). I've used the 20% coupon in store on Breville there numerous times. If you end up having to order it from the BBB site, you would have to buy it, then bring the coupon in to get the 20% adjustment after you receive the oven. The website will exclude the coupon, even if the store really doesn't. The BBB manager told me to just bring my online invoice in for my Smart Oven Pro, and he adjusted the 20%.

Fyi, the air version is even bigger than the already large Smart Oven. Love the Breville ovens!

AnnieW625
11-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Maybe check Williams Sonoma as they might have a 20% off special and then maybe an additional 15% off if you sign up for the card. I would love the air fry feature on the mini version which I think if the price stays low enough I will tell DH I want it for Christmas; I don’t have space for much bigger unless I put it on top of my dryer (finally a BBB bonus for having laundry off the kitchen! 🤣).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legaleagle
11-21-2017, 12:32 PM
Yeah, the air model is truly massive - they claim it fits a 14lb turkey. I would totally get it though if we had room since I love our original model so so much and kind of hate my actual oven.