PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson 50% off basics (includes unders!)

jennilynn
11-21-2017, 12:59 PM
Hanna Andersson (http://www.hannaandersson.com/) has 50% off all kids basics today, including leggings, bike shorts, and unders! Got DD a set of the princess unders for her stocking :) Might be a better deal on Cyber Monday but I didn't want to risk her size selling out. As usual, shipping is killer but if you're lucky enough to live near a store you can ship to store.

AnnieW625
11-21-2017, 03:58 PM
Out of a lot of underwear already. We didn’t really need any but Dd1 wants to try some of the bras so I am probably going to get some of those for her and maybe some leggings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WatchingThemGrow
11-21-2017, 05:03 PM
Out of a lot of underwear already. We didn’t really need any but Dd1 wants to try some of the bras so I am probably going to get some of those for her and maybe some leggings.

Did not know they had them!! Must check them out! So wish they had mama unders.

jam224
11-21-2017, 05:18 PM
If you shop through Upromise, you'll get 5% cash back as well.

AnnieW625
11-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Did not know they had them!! Must check them out! So wish they had mama unders.

I forgot to order before I went to bed last night....my Dd1 said a few months ago she didn’t know what she going to do when she outgrew her hipsters. I did notice they have XL size which I didn’t think they had before.

WatchingThemGrow
11-22-2017, 01:01 PM
I forgot to order before I went to bed last night....my Dd1 said a few months ago she didn’t know what she going to do when she outgrew her hipsters. I did notice they have XL size which I didn’t think they had before.

Yes, we have the XL hipsters! forgot to order but I just told DD they have bras and she said, "I KNOW. I look at every catalog that comes." lol

TwoToTote
11-22-2017, 04:44 PM
Now if only the classic undies would come in XL, too!