PDA

View Full Version : Yogibo now 20% off through Fri, 11/24!

NCGrandma
11-22-2017, 10:28 AM
Online and in-store, everything on sale. Last sale of the year, so don’t wait. Code is FRIDAY20

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

jam224
11-22-2017, 12:02 PM
Ok, I'm intrigued! What size does everyone have? Is there a good balance between being big enough for adults, but not being too bulky? Does anyone have the outdoor version? This would be great for our playroom in the Florida room!

jgenie
11-22-2017, 01:30 PM
Ok, I'm intrigued! What size does everyone have? Is there a good balance between being big enough for adults, but not being too bulky? Does anyone have the outdoor version? This would be great for our playroom in the Florida room!

We have the Max. It’s perfect for us. We originally looked at the double but the sales associate told us we would have more flexibility with the Max and they were right.

zukeypur
11-22-2017, 09:18 PM
How big is the box? My mom is getting one for DD, but we have to get it home with 5 people and 2dogs in a Honda Pilot.

jgenie
11-22-2017, 10:31 PM
How big is the box? My mom is getting one for DD, but we have to get it home with 5 people and 2dogs in a Honda Pilot.

It’s huge. I have a large SUV and it barely fit in the trunk.

cckwmh
11-22-2017, 10:41 PM

I just bought one and it was packaged in a clear bag, so no box - you could see what it was. I had to stop at my sisters to hide it on the way home.

zukeypur
11-22-2017, 10:54 PM
Thanks. I guess we will have it shipped here and let her open it early.

NCGrandma
11-22-2017, 11:10 PM

Good plan! I ordered Minis for each of my DGDs, and even though that’s one of the smaller styles, the boxes were huge!! The UPS guy wrestled the boxes up to the porch but I think he would have needed a helper if I’d ordered a larger style. And the boxes would have been really hard to hide for later. But those sturdy boxes had a lot of play value, too!

diamond
11-22-2017, 11:42 PM
looking to get a max for our kitchen/living room area (Not formal living room). Does the yogibo catch any smells from cooking in the beads if placed close to the kitchen? also lot of reviews said it is quite hard to get out of it, any personal experiences here? looking for a crashing place close to kitchen fo kids or even us to hang around when I am cooking..

KpbS
11-22-2017, 11:55 PM

Do you have a closet you can shove it into until Cmas? Storage?

stinkyfeet
11-22-2017, 11:57 PM
We have the double (2 max inside one large case) in our family room. It gets used more than the couch.

Each max also has its own cover, so we can pull them out of the large double cover and use the 2 Max’s individually.

It was big. It barely fit in the back of our pick up truck! [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukeypur
11-23-2017, 04:23 PM
From the pictures, a mini looks perfect for an 8year old, yes? We could do the pod too, but i don’t want something too big.

NCGrandma
11-23-2017, 06:39 PM
From the pictures, a mini looks perfect for an 8year old, yes? We could do the pod too, but i don’t want something too big.

The Minis work equally well for my 13-y.o. DGD1 (who loves to curl up and read in hers) and 6-y.o. DGD2 (who uses hers for all sorts of sensory activities as well as "sitting," not something she does a lot!). If you have a tight space for it, the website has clear info about dimensions.

zukeypur
11-23-2017, 06:56 PM
The Minis work equally well for my 13-y.o. DGD1 (who loves to curl up and read in hers) and 6-y.o. DGD2 (who uses hers for all sorts of sensory activities as well as "sitting," not something she does a lot!). If you have a tight space for it, the website has clear info about dimensions.

We have plenty of space. I was mostly concerned with price and maneuverability. DD2 doesn’t want one, but I have a feeling they will end up in it together watching movies and playing together on their iPads.

Thanks for your input!