PDA

View Full Version : $100 GameStop for $80 making Nintendo Switch $240

mmsmom
11-27-2017, 01:58 PM
You can get the Switch for $240 plus tax! Found on Slickdeals: Office Depot has $100 GameStop gift card for $80. So, you can get 3 $100 gift cards for $240 then use them to buy the Switch at GameStop for $299 plus tax. My Office Depot said it was one per customer per day so I got one today and will take DH back to get 2 tomorrow but some on Slickdeals were able to get 3 at one time doing separate transactions. You can only get gift cards in store at Office Depot. Obviously good for anything else at GameStop too.

Percycat
11-27-2017, 02:25 PM
I just did this! It was difficult to find the gift cards in stock, but I called around and found them. I had to purchase in separate transactions, but my store rang up the separate orders and really worked with me. : )

There are actually seven different gift cards on the $100 gift card for $80 deal and you can mix an match. I also picked up some gift cards to Michaels with this deal.

mommybug
11-27-2017, 03:25 PM
What a great deal! I always try to buy electronics on our Costco citi card to get the extended warranty, but if I can find the gift cards in stock at our Office Depot, I’ll do this to save $60!