PDA

View Full Version : PBK Dolls and Accessories 50% off today

acmom
12-12-2017, 11:41 AM
All of PBK doll stuff is 50% off today...think there is free shipping too. They have a nice 18 inch boy doll and a bunch of nice accessories for both baby dolls and 18 inch dolls.

Anyone have one of their strollers or the highchair? I'm looking for something that will fit up to a bitty baby size for DD2, but I also don't want it to be too tall as she is only 18 months. We have the FP walker stroller, but its too hard to get non-cloth babies in and out.

maybeebaby08
12-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Crazy good deal on the strollers! We had the umbrella stroller and pram one and my kids loved them both. My kids used to push each other on the umbrella one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California
12-12-2017, 01:17 PM
Great deals! I already bought my youngest a baby stroller and cradle (a new baby cousin has reignited by DD's interest in dolls) but these are so pretty it's really tempting to return what I bought! Does anyone know if the moon-themed cradle will hold a 17" doll?

acmom
12-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Crazy good deal on the strollers! We had the umbrella stroller and pram one and my kids loved them both. My kids used to push each other on the umbrella one.

Would you suggest one over the other? And do you think they would be ok for an 18 month old? She LOVES baby dolls and pushes any stroller she can get her hands on at other peoples houses!

jawilli4
12-12-2017, 02:48 PM
I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I bought an older model of the PBK stroller years ago. It lasted forever even though my DD abused it. Two of my friends had to rebuy strollers for their DDs because the quality of their other brands wasn't up to par. I would buy another PBK doll stroller in a second if I was in the market again.

jam224
12-12-2017, 06:29 PM
Would you suggest one over the other? And do you think they would be ok for an 18 month old? She LOVES baby dolls and pushes any stroller she can get her hands on at other peoples houses!

We love the umbrella stroller! We also have one of these from several years ago and it's amazing quality! Highly recommend! I love that the umbrella stroller folds up compactly for storage.

mmsmom
12-12-2017, 06:45 PM
The PBK strollers are very nice but the front wheels do not swivel so it doesn’t make easy turns. This frustrated my DD to the point we got the Chicco doll stroller that has swivel front wheels. She played with both but preferred the Chicco. They both lasted forever.

jennilynn
12-13-2017, 12:23 AM
I'm in for one, thanks OP! I literally just duct taped DDs old (not PBK) stroller together the other day. This will be a nice surprise!