PDA

View Full Version : anyone still need a shutterfly calendar code?

candaceb
12-12-2017, 10:13 PM
I just got one from JoAnn's and I am DONE.
(I'm quite proud of myself - I paid $1.03 for 3 calendars, a magnet, an etched glass ornament, and a melamine plate with DS's artwork)

calendar code expires 1/31/18 and is good for an easel or a wall calendar

iowavb
12-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Me! Would love one if you have it!

elbert
12-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Yes! If it's still available and you don't mind sharing it, that would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

elbert
12-12-2017, 10:29 PM
PS - Congrats on pulling this off!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

calebsmama03
12-12-2017, 10:47 PM
I just got one from JoAnn's and I am DONE.
(I'm quite proud of myself - I paid $1.03 for 3 calendars, a magnet, an etched glass ornament, and a melamine plate with DS's artwork)

calendar code expires 1/31/18 and is good for an easel or a wall calendar

WOW! How'd you manage that? What about shipping?

candaceb
12-12-2017, 11:18 PM
iowavb I just pm'd you the code.

WOW! How'd you manage that? What about shipping?

I sign up for emails from a ton of places that are known to send out free shipping codes (and calendars, and $25 off) around the holidays. I'm also a member of Tiny Prints voice which is an invitation-only panel where they send out a survey or discussion question every few weeks, and then once in a while they send a freebie code for something as a gift. This time, it was an etched glass ornament, and ever since Tiny Prints merged into Shutterfly, the shipping code that comes with the freebie works on the entire order. I could have done the same thing with the free shipping code I got in an insert in my Kohl's bill, or I also got one from Gymboree.

Places to sign up because they send out codes (though you're not guaranteed to get one): JoAnn's, Destination Maternity, David's Bridal, Rewards R Us, Burlington, Pampers, Kellogg's, P&G, Gymboree.

(and yes, I realize I'm crazy - getting as much as I can for as little as possible from Shutterfly is like a hobby. I'm in a shutterfly fb group where I learned about most of this stuff).

calebsmama03
12-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Thanks - good to know! I thought only one code could be applied per order. I used to be on a few sfly groups but when they stopped offering the really great codes and got strict about not letting the same person use multiple versions of a code I stopped ordering so much and dropped off the groups.

jgenie
12-13-2017, 08:50 AM

I sign up for emails from a ton of places that are known to send out free shipping codes (and calendars, and $25 off) around the holidays. I'm also a member of Tiny Prints voice which is an invitation-only panel where they send out a survey or discussion question every few weeks, and then once in a while they send a freebie code for something as a gift. This time, it was an etched glass ornament, and ever since Tiny Prints merged into Shutterfly, the shipping code that comes with the freebie works on the entire order. I could have done the same thing with the free shipping code I got in an insert in my Kohl's bill, or I also got one from Gymboree.

Places to sign up because they send out codes (though you're not guaranteed to get one): JoAnn's, Destination Maternity, David's Bridal, Rewards R Us, Burlington, Pampers, Kellogg's, P&G, Gymboree.

(and yes, I realize I'm crazy - getting as much as I can for as little as possible from Shutterfly is like a hobby. I'm in a shutterfly fb group where I learned about most of this stuff).

Can you share the fb group?

candaceb
12-13-2017, 09:58 AM
Can you share the fb group?

pm me with your name on fb if you want me to add you - it is a secret group, so I would need to friend you in order to add you.

frugalmom
12-13-2017, 11:28 AM

Great score and good idea about signing up for emails.

chlobo
12-13-2017, 12:00 PM
I would love a calendar code if anyone has one kicking around?

candaceb
12-13-2017, 06:54 PM
elbert, I just got another calendar code from P&G so I am messaging it to you.

Soccermomm
12-13-2017, 07:45 PM
I need one please!