PDA

View Full Version : Cheesecake Factory 2 Free Slices w/ $25 Today Only

maybeebaby08
12-21-2017, 12:34 PM
I love this deal! Buy $25 GC get 2 free slices good through March.

https://thecheesecakefactory-m.cashstar.com/buy/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almostmom
12-21-2017, 01:12 PM
Thanks! Bought one for myself, as I know I'll be there sometime in the next few months with DD...

JustMe
12-21-2017, 03:50 PM
Biting on this (hopefully literally!) and hoping I get to use the coupons this year! Our closest Cheesecake factory is 2 hours away, but I felt sure we would be in that area by the end of March last year. Missed the deadline by a few weeks, but it didn't work out for us to go that time. Nothing is really lost, as its still $25, but we don't love their main dishes.

Percycat
12-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Biting on this (hopefully literally!) and hoping I get to use the coupons this year! Our closest Cheesecake factory is 2 hours away, but I felt sure we would be in that area by the end of March last year. Missed the deadline by a few weeks, but it didn't work out for us to go that time. Nothing is really lost, as its still $25, but we don't love their main dishes.

We missed the deadline for the cheesecake too.... but they gave it to us anyway. If you are late this year, bring your coupon and maybe they will honor it.

JustMe
12-21-2017, 06:00 PM
If you ordered this today, have you gotten your e-mail/gcs from them yet? Asking because its been a few hours and I havent gotten mine..just want to check if my order went through!

Percycat, thanks for the info about them honoring the cheesecake gcs late. I never thought they would do that. Hopefully, we will use ours in time this year, but good to know its worth a try if now.

Percycat
12-22-2017, 01:50 AM
yes. my gift card was emailed immediately.

JustMe
12-22-2017, 02:35 AM
yes. my gift card was emailed immediately.

Hmmn, still have not received mine and the charge is listed as pending on my credit card. Did others receive their’s.

JustMe
12-23-2017, 12:05 AM
I'm back again. I'm curious if others have received their gcs. I still have not received mine, and have e-mailed and called with no response. My credit card charge is still pending...

maybeebaby08
12-23-2017, 10:50 AM
I received the gc & cheesecake slices on Thursday right after I purchased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liz
12-23-2017, 11:28 AM
I'm back again. I'm curious if others have received their gcs. I still have not received mine, and have e-mailed and called with no response. My credit card charge is still pending...
I've bought this deal a few times now and I've always received the e gift card right away. Check your spam folder and recheck your email confirmation to see if all the info is correct. Good luck!

JustMe
12-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Thanks for the responses. No e-mail anywhere (I am good at finding lost e-mails). I did not even get a confirmation e-mail, and would think that my purchase did not go through but my credit card has been charged. No responses from e-mails or phone messages. I saw that people were being asked to pm on facebook when people posted concerns on the fb page so I did so. I got an e-mail a few hours later asking me to search my e-mails (done) and send me an order number, which I don['t have as I never got a confirmation e-mail. As I said, the charge has been posted to my credit card so I pmed them back and let them know...