PDA

View Full Version : Organic elderberry syrup $10ish DOTD!

jam224
01-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Amazon has this organic elderberry syrup on sale for $10.47 as a DOTD, which is a fantastic price! In case you're unfamiliar, elderberry syrup is great for boosting immunity, especially during the flu season! I just bought 2 of these already because I was getting over a slight cold/sore throat during the holidays. Highly recommend!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F43LEKS/

Corie
01-08-2018, 04:52 PM
That is an awesome price! It's the lowest price in camelcamelcamel history!

urquie
01-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Thanks OP!

hellokitty
01-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Thank you! I got sick the week leading up to Christmas and while it is much better, I cannot completely shake this stupid cough. I ordered two bottles of it. How often do you take it for it to be effective? I am guessing my immunity is down, there's only ever been one other year where I was getting sick this often and I had to boost my vit D to get my immunity back up. However, I have heard a lot of ppl praise elderberry for its immunity boosting power.

ourbabygirl
01-08-2018, 10:49 PM
Thanks, OP! We ordered a bottle to try. Do you know the minimum age to be able to use it?

baymom
01-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Thanks OP! Just ordered a bottle to try. I’ve heard about it over the years, so excited to finally try it out.

jam224
01-09-2018, 03:05 AM
You're all welcome! This stuff is a little bitter and pretty thick, but I got used to it pretty quickly. Don't forget to refrigerate it after opening. Hope it helps everyone! I take the syrup, but DD1 takes the gummies.

How often do you take it for it to be effective?
The box says 1 tsp per day for maintenance or 1 tsp twice per day for an additional boost.

Do you know the minimum age to be able to use it?
The box has directions for dosage starting at age 1.

hellokitty
01-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Thank you!

petesgirl
01-09-2018, 02:21 PM
You're all welcome! This stuff is a little bitter and pretty thick, but I got used to it pretty quickly. Don't forget to refrigerate it after opening. Hope it helps everyone! I take the syrup, but DD1 takes the gummies.

The box says 1 tsp per day for maintenance or 1 tsp twice per day for an additional boost.

The box has directions for dosage starting at age 1.

What brand of Gummies does your daughter take?

urquie
01-10-2018, 02:01 AM
Not the OP, but my kids take this one - https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJ7VL1O/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

jam224
01-11-2018, 04:40 PM

Hi! My daughter used to take the Zarbee's brand, but now she takes the Sambucus brand. She's 6.5yo and takes one gummy every weekday, Monday through Friday. We skip on the weekends. Makes it last longer because they're pretty expensive! Hope that helps! :)

petesgirl
01-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Hi! My daughter used to take the Zarbee's brand, but now she takes the Sambucus brand. She's 6.5yo and takes one gummy every weekday, Monday through Friday. We skip on the weekends. Makes it last longer because they're pretty expensive! Hope that helps! :)

Thanks! We just got our syrup yesterday and my son doesn't mind it so I think we will just do that for now. He is just starting out with a cold so I'm hoping if we all take it we can stop the spread.