PDA

View Full Version : Rent the Runway Questions

theriviera
02-01-2018, 12:42 PM
I've never done this. I have a party next weekend that has a theme and I don't want to buy a dress I will only wear once.

i found a dress on RTR that is cute. Should I order a 2nd dress? What has your experience been? I don't want to spend the money on a 2nd dress if I don't have to but maybe it's the best idea?

Thanks!

AnnieW625
02-01-2018, 01:36 PM
I would only order one and then if it doesn’t fit you can call and get a replacement dress in any price range I believe (I have rent the Runway Pro so that might be a little different if you don’t have it). I always order 2 sizes of the same dress. It is $9.95 I think for overnight shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okinawama
02-01-2018, 07:55 PM
I'd just order two sizes in one dress. It's been free most of the times that I've ordered.

BananaMama
02-02-2018, 10:42 AM
I'd order 2 sizes of the same dress..if it arrives and you don't like it can just call and they will send you something else for free overnight.

AnnieW625
02-02-2018, 11:15 AM
I just had to do this yesterday and got free overnight shipping but I have been told in the past that overnight shipping will be $9.95; but I think that applies only to Saturday deliveries. I am getting my replacement dress today.