PDA

View Full Version : just some mom commiseration here!

DualvansMommy
02-01-2018, 04:51 PM
Took DS2 for his annual physical this morning and it's finally HITTING me that he's no longer my "baby" :paci: He's definitely very much a 4 year old preschooler now considering he weighs in at 41.5 and 40.5 tall now, and I felt SAD when I realized this. Made me want for another baby.....which to rest of me is saying hella no! I knew not long after his birth, I was pretty much done. But gosh....those baby smells, the endless cuddles....wah! now I get it when other moms talk about feeling the urge.....

trcy
02-01-2018, 06:38 PM
I hear you! DS is 2, terrible and all! I miss the newborn stage so much. But we aren’t having any more. Plus, babies turn into terrible two year olds, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

smilequeen
02-01-2018, 06:48 PM
I hear ya. My baby turns 7!!!!! on Saturday. I can't stand it. He's about to lose his first tooth. He calls his friends bro and dude and I actually heard him say during a video game "I'm such a noob!!!!". He's not a baby anymore :( :( :(

jgenie
02-01-2018, 07:00 PM
My baby just turned 8 - I so get it!!! Baby smells are being replaced by smelly boy feet. Luckily he’s a snuggle bug still but I know my days are numbered there!

melrose7
02-01-2018, 07:15 PM
My baby is also going to be 8 (next month) and I still have a longing for a 4th at times but that idea isn't practical. One of the benefits of my job (in home daycare) are getting those baby snuggles but also getting to send the kids home and being able to sleep through the night. I have told my families they need to have another since both babies I watch are over 1 now. The baby stage is my favorite.

Simon
02-01-2018, 07:20 PM
Yup, my baby just turned 6 yo and I am so grateful that he still loves to cuddle. I enjoy my sleep too much to go back and start over but I will admit to feeling that urge when I see an especially adorable baby or toddler.

essnce629
02-01-2018, 10:33 PM
My youngest will be 9 years old this year and is super tall with no more little boy features! I'd give anything for another baby. Our family feels small and incomplete to me. [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

PZMommy
02-01-2018, 10:39 PM
My baby just turned 6.he has all four of his front teeth missing which is really when he started to lose his baby face. Thankfully he is a cuddle bug and loves to give hugs and cuddle with me.