PDA

View Full Version : LLB Deluxe Bookbags $14

elbenn
02-10-2018, 11:16 AM
LLB has deluxe bookbags on their deal of the day and certain colors are only $14, with their extra 25% off sale. Free shipping on orders of $50.

https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/510312?page=clearance&nav=DMDB0i510312-504987

Melaine
02-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Wow that’s an awesome deal!

TwinFoxes
02-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Wait a minute, free shipping on $50...what happened to free shipping every day? Was it announced that they were discontinuing that? That's much more of a bummer to me than a one-year return window (I rarely returned anything to them.)

bisous
02-10-2018, 02:25 PM
How giant would this be on a 4yo? The purple is perfect for DD and it is worth the shipping (though of course it would be awesome if it were free!)

meggie t
02-10-2018, 03:25 PM
I think this would be way too big. On the advice of BBB, I got DS an Original Book Pack when he entered K. That's designed for ages 6 and up. The Deluxe is designed for ages 10 and up.

TwoToTote
02-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Wait a minute, free shipping on $50...what happened to free shipping every day? Was it announced that they were discontinuing that? That's much more of a bummer to me than a one-year return window (I rarely returned anything to them.)

^^ I thought free shipping, no minimum, no expiration was their thing!

twowhat?
02-10-2018, 07:30 PM
That's an amazing deal. I really wish LLB would add a deep water bottle pocket (made from the backpack material, NOT mesh!) and chest clip to their school backpacks. These are the only things that keep us with PBK but PBK doesn't offer their MacKenzie packs in solids :(

bisous
02-10-2018, 08:27 PM
I think this would be way too big. On the advice of BBB, I got DS an Original Book Pack when he entered K. That's designed for ages 6 and up. The Deluxe is designed for ages 10 and up.

Ok thanks! Bummer. I am concerned about accidentally buying a preschool sized backpack. She must have one large enough for real sized folders.

Thanks!

calebsmama03
02-10-2018, 11:53 PM

^^ I thought free shipping, no minimum, no expiration was their thing!

Just changed. They snuck it in with the news of their change to the return policy. :(

Ok thanks! Bummer. I am concerned about accidentally buying a preschool sized backpack. She must have one large enough for real sized folders.

Thanks!
There's an original that comes to $18.xx with the 25% off https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/118984?feat=816-GN1&page=l-l-bean-original-book-pack-print&csp=f