PDA

View Full Version : Any lose their mind and take a newly turned 3 year old to The Greatest Showman?

kep
02-10-2018, 11:43 AM
I am seriously considering. Must be crazy. Is there enough action to hold little kids’ attention? He has been to several other movies, but all kid shows. Would love to go today, but the only way it would work would be for him to tag along with us. Of course I would immediately remove him from the theater if he became disruptive. Common Sense Media doesn’t show anything I would generally be concerned about.

Tenasparkl
02-10-2018, 12:29 PM
My five year old enjoyed it. I was worried that he’d be bored, but it held his attention. I think it really depends on the three year old, but I’d imagine some would do fine with it. We did see a few scary trailers though.

ourbabygirl
02-10-2018, 04:47 PM
No, but DD just turned 3, and I'd love to know if a 3 year old can make it through! DD saw Coco and Ferdinand in theater, and was totally fine, but those are animated and a little shorter.
Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

elbert
02-10-2018, 06:04 PM
My five year old enjoyed it. I was worried that he’d be bored, but it held his attention. I think it really depends on the three year old, but I’d imagine some would do fine with it. We did see a few scary trailers though.

Funny you mention that, as the previews/trailers seemed really poorly matched when we saw it, too. I actually checked whether we were in the correct theater!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

petesgirl
02-10-2018, 07:07 PM
My SIL saw it her with her DH and told me she plans to take her 3 yr old back to see it.

theriviera
02-11-2018, 03:00 PM
We took our 3.5 year old yesterday and she did great! She is the youngest of 3 so I think in general she does better than my oldest would have done at that age. But she loved it!

bigsis
02-12-2018, 09:50 PM
Just saw the movie last week; I think a 3yo would be okay to watch it. If you need details on what's on the movie, go to pluggedin.com