PDA

View Full Version : Amazon - Star Wars The Last Jedi on Blu-Ray?

khalloc
03-27-2018, 08:08 AM
I think this movie is released on blu-ray today. But why doesnt Amazon have it? Usually with movies you can pre-order and get it the day its released but I looked yesterday and last week and the only way to buy it was to get it via Streaming. I wanted to purchase it for my son's Easter Basket, so I was hoping to get the Blu-Ray + Digital copy. Today I can find it on Amazon, but only thru 3rd party sellers. Why isnt Amazon selling it?

Moneypenny
03-27-2018, 12:09 PM
I don't know what's up, but Amazon definitely isn't working for me on this. It seems to be available now through Amazon, but Prime shipping won't get it here until next Monday, which does me no good for an Easter basket. I ended up getting it from Target. I ordered online and will pick it up today or could have had it shipped to arrive on Thursday.

klwa
03-27-2018, 12:53 PM
It seems like they've been pushing the streaming thing for the last few movies I've considered buying from them, making iti harder to get the physical copies in the week or so after it releases. So, Ive been doing Walmart/Target instead.

khalloc
03-27-2018, 01:50 PM
Thanks. I guess I will be hitting Walmart or Best Buy.

Tenasparkl
03-27-2018, 03:01 PM
There's been some weirdness with amazon and all of the Disney dvd/bluray releases recently. I just go to Target.

khalloc
03-28-2018, 12:21 PM
There's been some weirdness with amazon and all of the Disney dvd/bluray releases recently. I just go to Target.

We dont have Target here in Vermont so Best Buy or Walmart will have to do...