PDA

View Full Version : MZ Wallace - when are sales and what % off?

twowhat?
05-01-2018, 02:18 PM
When does MZ Wallace run sales and what % off would you typically find? Do they only discount certain items?

Trying to decide if I should wait for a sale, or go ahead and buy with my new customer 15% off code.

Kindra178
05-01-2018, 02:44 PM
It depends on what you are buying. For example, a black metro backpack will never go on sale. If you want that, buy through Larrimors or Sands Point Shop.

twowhat?
05-01-2018, 03:14 PM
It depends on what you are buying. For example, a black metro backpack will never go on sale. If you want that, buy through Larrimors or Sands Point Shop.

I want the blue camo jimmy...so worth waiting for a sale chance or no? :)

ourbabygirl
05-01-2018, 03:49 PM
I bought one for myself a few years ago for an early Mother's Day present, but did it when they did that egg thing around Easter time (certain percentage discounts popped up when you clicked on eggs on the main page of their website). Not sure if they do sales once or twice a year.
Good luck! I bought a black purse with gold hardware and love it! :)

Kindra178
05-01-2018, 04:30 PM
I want the blue camo jimmy...so worth waiting for a sale chance or no? :)

I doubt a jimmy will go on sale. Check larrimors or sands point shop though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

twowhat?
05-05-2018, 12:28 PM
I doubt a jimmy will go on sale. Check larrimors or sands point shop though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

I splurged and got the Jimmy. It'll be my Mother's Day gift to myself:) I just ordered from MZ Wallace since I was able to use my new customer 15% off and was pleasantly surprised to find that I didn't get charged sales tax!!

legaleagle
05-05-2018, 02:42 PM
If you’re open to used the MZ Wallace Lovers FB group is really nice and you can get some really good deals.

basilicali
12-18-2018, 11:46 AM
Do you think the current sale will get better after Christmas? Recently bought my first MZ Wallace Mia and I love it, want more!

legaleagle
12-18-2018, 03:22 PM
Per the fb group I mentioned it may get better but there's always a chance something will go out of stock. There was already one round of price drops last week I think.

wendibird22
12-19-2018, 03:31 PM
The current sale started in November. There's been a few price drops but also quite a number of things that have sold out. The tote I bought sold out soon after I purchased it early in the sale.