PDA

View Full Version : Tears for Pittsburgh

citymama
10-27-2018, 04:51 PM
I hope all our BBB families are safe. I'm heartbroken by the shootings at the synagogue today, and the African-American church last week.

basil
10-27-2018, 05:41 PM
My old city, blocks from where I used to live. My old colleagues in the news talking about the injured.

All of them make make me sad but this hits close to home.

♥ms.pacman♥
10-27-2018, 06:39 PM
I just heard the news of the synagogue shooting. I feel sick. 11 people dead. The guy walked in saying “all Jews must die.” He used AR-15s.

With this and the “MAGA bomber” am so sickened that there is so much hate in this country now. It is so scary.

Tenasparkl
10-27-2018, 07:27 PM
It’s so awful. What a monster to do something so evil.

mommy111
10-27-2018, 10:51 PM
No words, just completely devastated at the families that have lost loved ones and the families that have lost their sense of security in their places of worship. Many thoughts and prayers with the tragically bereaved families.

SnuggleBuggles
10-28-2018, 08:45 AM
So terrifying to live in a world filled with so many hateful people. My heart goes out to everyone affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philly Mom
10-28-2018, 09:11 AM
I am devastated. We go to our synagogue every weekend. We practiced an active shooter drill a couple weeks ago. My kids are young but they will hear stuff and I need to have an age appropriate conversation. I am struggling. My heart goes out to the people of Pittsburgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

TwinFoxes
10-28-2018, 09:33 AM
One of my best friends lives two blocks from there. I texted her immediately and she didn't know what was happening, she was running errands and suddenly couldn't get back home. At the time we didn't know it was a synagogue, just an active shooter. Finding out where it was makes it even more devastating. The FBI needs to expand their terrorist watch list to domestic terrorist. This person had railed against Jews for years. The guy that mailed pipe bombs had a van covered with threats. Something needs to be done.

JustMe
10-28-2018, 12:08 PM
I'm very sad and scared. First as a human and second as a Jew. This is not the first awful thing to happen, but it is yet another.

magnoliaparadise
10-28-2018, 06:30 PM
Horrible about the temple. No words for it. Or the Krogers and then African American Church (and thank God it was locked). Just so disgusting all around that people are so hateful. Someone mentioned it to my 10 year old and I had to tell her about it and she was heart broken and scared. It just makes me sick.