PDA

View Full Version : Tennis BBBers...any tennis bag suggestions out there??

SASM
10-30-2018, 07:17 AM
I currently use a Scout Pocket Rocket tote but am finding that it’s too small for my needs. I really like the idea of a backpack for when we are biking to courts on vacation but I am now opening up to another tote again. I’ve looked at Glove It, All For Color, and some other random backpacks. As cute as they may be, they are too small. My minimum is two rackets, tennis shoes, 1 unopened can, 1 open can, my scorekeeper, resin, visor, spare socks, washcloth/towel, and a few tiny things (albuterol, hair ties, glass strap, etc. My main reason for getting a new bag is to fit my shoes in and zip it. Thank you, I hope!!

Twin Mom
10-30-2018, 11:17 PM
The latest style with my tennis friends is the tennis tote by www.Maggie Mather.com You can also look at the tennis bags by www.CindaB.com I'm not sure if any of them would be big enough for all that since I never carry around shoes but maybe you can see them in a local store. The other brand that is still popular are the JetPac bags. The tote would be better than the backpack since it's hard to get stuff in and out of the backpack IMO. Hope you find something that works!

Twoboos
10-31-2018, 08:46 AM
A few of my fiends have that Maggie Mather tote and like it a lot. I have a backpack from All For Color, but I think I got it on Tennis Express or one of those sites. It fits a lot but I'm not sure it could fit everything you list. I usually have purse, water bottle, one can of balls, shoes sometimes, can cram in a shirt, small towel. I can make all that work (clearly my purse isn't huge lol).

Thinking about it more my friends who carry lots of stuff (one claims she has a complete medical kit in there lol) seem to have a 3-racquet bag, like the ones by Babolat. Not cute lol but they seem to work.

mmsmom
10-31-2018, 09:14 AM
I’ve had a Maggie Mather for a few years. It holds a lot, has lots of pockets and still looks new.