PDA

View Full Version : Recommend your Meal planning, recipe organization app

Myira
11-11-2018, 05:16 PM
I’m looking for an app that will help me organize and quickly open all my favorite YouTube videos or site links for let’s say butternut squash recipes. I’d also like to make breakfast, lunch and dinner meal plans along with links to the recipe I want to use.

Currently, any time I want to make butternut squash soup let’s say, I have to search for the specific recipe I liked ages ago, and this app will remedy this I’m hoping.

Plus, I will just be able to use one of my tried and tested meal plan and go grocery shopping for ingredients!

I really want to streamline weekly grocery, prep and meal planning so we eat heathy homemade meals throughout the work week.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

gobadgers
11-11-2018, 09:35 PM
I don't use all the features of it, but I love the Paprika app. It will download and save recipes from virtually any website, and can link to them as well. It has a meal planning/calendar option but I don't use it. It's the most I've ever spent on an app, at $4.99, but it's so useful!

ETA: you can tag recipe with keywords, but the search works really well too

hillview
11-11-2018, 11:28 PM
seconding papprika

legaleagle
11-12-2018, 09:46 AM
100% paprika - I've paid for it more than once I like it so much. I'm actually considering getting the windows version as well. I find more readable on the tablet but obviously having it on the phone is invaluable when actually shopping. The cloud syncing works flawlessly IME.