PDA

View Full Version : Android phone?

elephantmeg
11-14-2018, 04:30 PM
Hi! I have a Galaxy S5 which I love but the battery is craping out and sometimes I can't do what I need to with it (not enough space etc even with a memory card in it). What is out that's good and not terribly expensive? My current phone was an unlocked one from ebay which we have on cricket.

ett
11-14-2018, 04:59 PM
Over the summer, I replaced my Galaxy S5 active with an S7 active that I bought off ebay for about $250. DH looked though a lot of listings and found one that was in like new condition.

mom2binsd
11-14-2018, 06:40 PM
I upgraded my S5 (loved that phone), to an S8, I pay 13.00 a month extra on my Sprint bill for the next 24 months then I own it. You can also check out swappa. Com, I know a lot of people who buy phones on there. At this point I wouldn't buy anything older than an S8.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mommy_Mea
11-14-2018, 08:42 PM
I have a OnePlus 5 after having two Samsungs. The battery in both Samsungs went downhill super quickly, and just after I stopped using the second one, the battery swelled. My first Samsung failed just after I finished paying it off, the second one limped along for 18 months, and gave it up before it was paid off, since the battery would die with minimal use in an hour. Made me so mad :(

I am happy with the one plus, great battery life and love the camera.

ett
11-14-2018, 09:14 PM
The S5 battery is replaceable, but a new battery won't help with the memory issue.