PDA

View Full Version : Costco item limit for electronics?

twowhat?
11-18-2018, 11:11 AM
We're waiting to jump on the Costco Black Friday iPad deal (32g lastest non-Pro ipad $70 off). The leaked ad scan says "limit 2". We kind of want to buy 4 (we need 2 for grandparent gifts, and then potentially another 2 for ourselves to replace aging ipads).

Is there any way to do this and get around the 2 item limit? Could I just do 2 online transactions?

legaleagle
11-18-2018, 11:25 AM
If you have 2 cards on your Costco account maybe do a transaction with 2 online accounts? If it won’t let you check out twice on one account.

MMMommy
11-18-2018, 12:14 PM
I did buy max two Kirkland golf ball boxes in one order, then placed another separate order for same right after. I think the disclaimer for the golf balls said they will cancel if more than two, but the second order fulfilled and never canceled. So worth a try to do two separate orders.

bisous
11-18-2018, 12:19 PM
Could you ask a friend to order for you? I do stuff like this with my parents (who love near me) sometimes.

Zukini
11-18-2018, 04:44 PM
Could you ask a friend to order for you? I do stuff like this with my parents (who love near me) sometimes.

Yeah this. When pull-ups go on sale, I sometimes give my father-in-law cash to get me 2 additional boxes since the limit is 2 boxes per sale cycle.