PDA

View Full Version : Bilibo chair

boilermakermom
12-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Anyone have one? I am thinking of picking up two of them for my kiddos, but not sure how much fun they actually are? Do your kids play with them? Or just sit in them?

candaceb
12-01-2018, 03:19 PM
How old are your kids? It got heavy use here from about 4-6 but I don't think I've seen it used at all in the last 6 months. Probably should go in the "sell" pile...

It was never used for sitting in our house. It was either spinning or turned upside down to be a train tunnel.

NCGrandma
12-01-2018, 04:33 PM
How old are your kids? It got heavy use here from about 4-6 but I don't think I've seen it used at all in the last 6 months. Probably should go in the "sell" pile...

It was never used for sitting in our house. It was either spinning or turned upside down to be a train tunnel.

That was my family’s experience also, but probably started being popular around age 3. Spinning was the favorite use.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

hbridge
12-01-2018, 05:49 PM
We got tons of use out of ours!!! DC LOVED that thing, but we are very much into open play. It was a tent, a space house, a mountain, a chair, a spinner... I would often pick it up to move it only to find an entire village set up under the "dome". It was one of the best toys we ever purchased.

I think it depends on how your kids play. DC was never interested in what the instructions of things said so it worked really well for our family.