PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone here a Restorations Hardware member?

Corie
12-02-2018, 02:22 PM
Is anyone here a Restorations Hardware member?

I want to buy a big wall clock from Restoration Hardware. The member price is $65 cheaper.
Does anyone have a membership and could help me out??

Thank you so much!

WatchingThemGrow
12-02-2018, 02:38 PM
Isn’t that crazy...!? I need new bath mats and won’t buy them at the “nonmember” price either.

Anyone want to share their membership with me too? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jam224
12-03-2018, 11:52 PM
I'm not a member, but if it helps, there's a Restoration Hardware Outlet in Centerville, if they happen to have what you're looking for. DH and I got a killer deal on some pendant lighting there. The employees were super helpful and even put us on a waiting list for an additional fixture. Highly recommend checking them out if you can!

Corie
12-07-2018, 11:15 AM
I'm not a member, but if it helps, there's a Restoration Hardware Outlet in Centerville, if they happen to have what you're looking for. DH and I got a killer deal on some pendant lighting there. The employees were super helpful and even put us on a waiting list for an additional fixture. Highly recommend checking them out if you can!

Thanks so much for the info!! Centerville is only about an hour away.

jawilli4
12-07-2018, 06:41 PM
I'm not a member, but if it helps, there's a Restoration Hardware Outlet in Centerville, if they happen to have what you're looking for.

If you sign up for Restoration Hardware Outlet emails, they'll send you messages about their current promotions. Right now everything is 40% off (at least at the outlet near me), but the email said it's the "last days" of the promotion, so I don't know when it will go off. IIRC, 40% is about as good as it gets. Usually it's around 30% off everything and sometimes only a percentage off a certain category of items.